Men at Missouri - Game Thread

WarTiger

Auburn on the road tonight facing Missouri.  Starters for Auburn tonight:   Harper, Heron, Lang, McLemore, and Wiley.    We need this win badly tonight.    Purifoy  not available tonight after injuring his ankle in the last game.  Auburn in all blue tonight.  Here we go

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anfernee Mclemore is a good shot blocker for his size and I like his energy. Him and Horace as more dirty work 4s/small 5s are going to be fun to watch in the future IMO. 

Also Mclemore is a freaking beast for getting into MIT

Hate that shot by Harper even if it goes in sometimes. There are only a few dudes on the planet that I'm OK with taking it though

We are losing the steam we had pre conference play. The loss of Purifoy is really hurting the offense and we are horrible rebounding the basketball. 

Great call on the offensive foul on Missouri there.  Dunans back peddling which means the offensive player initiated all of the contact.  Great call.

Just now, Charhair said:

this game is reminding me too much of our past two football games against Georgia 

We look pathetic....no energy. 

1 minute ago, Altima said:

Do we still not have the numbers to fill out a roster???  Why are we playing walk-ons???

Not a good look...

Might be a message to the other players?

Archived