Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeTiger

How do you insert a photo (avatar?)

12 posts in this topic

with your user name and profile info instead of having the default outline of a person? This old man would like to do things right.Thanks.

Edited by JoeTiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




24 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

with your user name and profile info instead of having the default outline of a person? This old man would like to do things right.Thanks.

I finally was able to find the correct link. I'm sorry for the bother. Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do I add the descriptive phrase, which many of you have, beneath my user name? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing to apologize about and there was no need to edit your thread title. You had a question for help. You figured out the answer on your own. Good job!. We are here to help each other. That's what this section is for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nothing to apologize about and there was no need to edit your thread title. You had a question for help. You figured out the answer on your own. Good job!. We are here to help each other. That's what this section is for.

Ell, I figured out the photo [art, but still do not know how to add the descriptive phrase under my user name. Can you help me with this? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

Ell, I figured out the photo [art, but still do not know how to add the descriptive phrase under my user name. Can you help me with this? Thanks.

Go to your profile page. You can do that by clicking on your picture or name in any thread you posted in or from the upper right hand side from any page on the site. On your profile page look up from the orange box that says "See My Activity" and you will see "Edit Profile". Click on Edit Profile. The first box under "Basic Info" is "Member Title". That's where you type your descriptive phrase. Then click save on the bottom right hand side of the pop up and your phrase will be under your name in your posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

 

Under "Basic Info", I only show DOB and "enable Status Updates". At first, I thought the missing field may have been filtered by Firefox, but I get the same result under I.E. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

Under "Basic Info", I only show DOB and "enable Status Updates". At first, I thought the missing field may have been filtered by Firefox, but I get the same result under I.E. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Then that's a technical glitch I can't help as Member Title shows up for me in Fiefox & IE. Going to need @RunInRed  from this point.

And I do have a suggestion. Use chrome. It's much better than Firefox & IE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Thanks. I sent him a message. I appreciate your time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

Thanks. I sent him a message. I appreciate your time.

You didn't have to send him a message. I tagged him in orange above because it alert's him to this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0