How do you insert a photo (avatar?)

JoeTiger

with your user name and profile info instead of having the default outline of a person? This old man would like to do things right.Thanks.

24 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

with your user name and profile info instead of having the default outline of a person? This old man would like to do things right.Thanks.

I finally was able to find the correct link. I'm sorry for the bother. Thanks.

Nothing to apologize about and there was no need to edit your thread title. You had a question for help. You figured out the answer on your own. Good job!. We are here to help each other. That's what this section is for.

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nothing to apologize about and there was no need to edit your thread title. You had a question for help. You figured out the answer on your own. Good job!. We are here to help each other. That's what this section is for.

Ell, I figured out the photo [art, but still do not know how to add the descriptive phrase under my user name. Can you help me with this? Thanks.

9 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

Ell, I figured out the photo [art, but still do not know how to add the descriptive phrase under my user name. Can you help me with this? Thanks.

Go to your profile page. You can do that by clicking on your picture or name in any thread you posted in or from the upper right hand side from any page on the site. On your profile page look up from the orange box that says "See My Activity" and you will see "Edit Profile". Click on Edit Profile. The first box under "Basic Info" is "Member Title". That's where you type your descriptive phrase. Then click save on the bottom right hand side of the pop up and your phrase will be under your name in your posts.

43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Under "Basic Info", I only show DOB and "enable Status Updates". At first, I thought the missing field may have been filtered by Firefox, but I get the same result under I.E. Any suggestion? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

Under "Basic Info", I only show DOB and "enable Status Updates". At first, I thought the missing field may have been filtered by Firefox, but I get the same result under I.E. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Then that's a technical glitch I can't help as Member Title shows up for me in Fiefox & IE. Going to need @RunInRed  from this point.

And I do have a suggestion. Use chrome. It's much better than Firefox & IE.

56 minutes ago, JoeTiger said:

Thanks. I sent him a message. I appreciate your time.

You didn't have to send him a message. I tagged him in orange above because it alert's him to this thread.

Archived