Rhett leaves AU / New OC discussion (Merged)

auburnphan

Actually I have figured it out, we are going for an unbreakable record  on number of pages on a thread.  A new name is put forth we get a burst of 6-10 pages then it slows down then somebody puts out another new name.  When we get to page 104 or 105 the next name will be pulled from SEC rant or AL.com and then we get a bunch of new pages.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record the Kevin Steele hire pissed a ton of people off and we're great now... this hire could do the same thing. He's a known QB developer as well. 

6 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

If Gus and / or Auburn is actually considering rehiring Noel Mazzone AND paying a $1+ million buyout for the opportunity, then we are left with no choice but to demand a public flogging of all involved.  They must then be fired and excommunicated from the human race.

Why?

15 years and people evolve. Just a thought.

29 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

Who is Travis Haney and how does he have the inside info? Is he the guy off of Green Acres?

I would rather have Arnold.

5 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

How was ATM offense compared to ours this season? 

It gave out a lot of money with little return.

Or if it was my ATM, it flashed a lot of codes and promised a lot of return and the end it delivered nothing.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Confused. Hasn't Mazzone done really well at A and M.   Why such harsh reactions to him. 

Only been there one season

Congrats Gus you found the 1 dude who I want less than Chip Lindsey.

6 minutes ago, autigersj said:

Texas Tech HC

6 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Texas Tech Head Coach

So he didn't get the boot this season I take it?

Should Noel Mazzone be the one hired as OC. Who would be at the top of the list for head coach for the 2018 season?

Archived