Men at Kentucky - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunan's is lazy as hell... on the offensive end and defensive end!!!  He singled handedly just accounted for 6 Kentucky points.  Fool just don't care!

Just now, Altima said:

Dunan's is lazy as hell... on the offensive end and defensive end!!!  He singled handedly just accounted for 6 Kentucky points.  Fool just don't care!

Don't be stupid.  Quit calling him out unless you have been in his exact position. I'm sure you haven't 

on the road against kentucky, down by 7 due to just a few seconds of bad basketball, otherwise, i am pleased with how they are playing...they finally look like they are learning how to play...i don't expect to win, it doesn't matter because they will win big in the futureif they continue to play like they have so far today

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Don't be stupid.  Quit calling him out unless you have been in his exact position. I'm sure you haven't 

Maybe lazy is not the word.

Selfish?

5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Oh, I'm sorry... didn't mean to hurt your feelings TJ.  Cry me a river... Maybe you should get some thicker skin... it might help you play some better basketball.  

3 minutes ago, tombigbeetiger said:

on the road against kentucky, down by 7 due to just a few seconds of bad basketball, otherwise, i am pleased with how they are playing...they finally look like they are learning how to play...i don't expect to win, it doesn't matter because they will win big in the futureif they continue to play like they have so far today

Agreed

2 minutes ago, Altima said:

Oh, I'm sorry... didn't mean to hurt your feelings TJ.  Cry me a river... Maybe you should get some thicker skin... it might help you play some better basketball.  

We have rules here against bashing the players. You've been here long enough to know its not acceptable here. 

Archived