Men at Kentucky - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoping we'd enter half time down by less than ten but our team isn't looking terrible. So far we are playing better than we did second half uga-Vandy. And you have to imagine we'd be doing a little better with DP in. Gonna be extremely hard to keep it close in the second half but it sure would be fun to see our shooters get it going 

12 minutes ago, Altima said:

Oh, I'm sorry... didn't mean to hurt your feelings TJ.  Cry me a river... Maybe you should get some thicker skin... it might help you play some better basketball.  

Does it make you feel like a man to call out a college kid? Just shut up now.

I'm thrilled with the effort. It's amazing how we play when we work it inside and make extra passes. Also, Heron hasn't particularly played great so if we can get him going that would be awesome. Let's play hard and keep it respectable. Then we can get ready for LSU and Bama.

5 minutes ago, au302 said:

Dunans looking amazing now lol. Right as I criticize him he steps up

The problem is that when he scores it's ok, but he does not involve anyone else in the O which leads to complacency and everyone standing around instead of moving and running the O.  Soon no one is moving , ?U.K. smothers him and we don't even get a shot off or he tosses up a desperation prayer every time down the court.

Just now, AUGoo said:

The problem is that when he scores it's ok, but he does not involve anyone else in the O which leads to complacency and everyone standing around instead of moving and running the O.  Soon no one is moving , ?U.K. smothers him and we don't even get a shot off or he tosses up a desperation prayer every time down the court.

Very good point. I wish we could get more of those plays when he drives and dishes to one of the bigs under the goal for an easy slam. He can be such a great player when he passes. He's trying to become more of a scoring threat with DP out but he needs to realize he doesn't have to be.

2nd half under way.   Auburn possession.    Heron baseline drive and he's fouled.  1st no good. 2nd good.  51-40

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I love Heron's ability to finish at the rim on the break 

He's got such great touch on layups, don't see that so often with how much basketball love dunking 

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Pleeeaaaassssee!!!!!!!

Sit Dunans

You are exposing your basketball ignorance if you think sittings Dunans will make our team better.  That's just patently ridiculous.

25 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

We have rules here against bashing the players. You've been here long enough to know its not acceptable here. 

ummmm... how did I bash him?!?!?

I never said he sucked... what gives???

Great give and go with Lang and he's fouled at the basket.   1st no good. 2nd. no good out of bounds to kentucky.  crap.  58-44

Archived