Republicans approval of Putin soars

TexasTiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump is exposing the Republican party.

By exposing the Democratic party ? :gofig: 

I find it damn curious that who ever hacked the DNC, Hillary, etc... and showed the world who these people actually are, and not through the false lens of the MSM's favorable portrayal. Instead of having to answer to the American public for rigging the primary against Bernie, feeding Hillary questions in debates, and organizing disrupting actions at Trump rallies, we have all this attention focused on Putin and all things " Russian! " . 

look_a_distraction_design_by_eecomics.jp

Russia didn't cast a ballot in the last election. Americans who knew full well the choices we had, Trump or Hillary, chose Trump. 

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

By exposing the Democratic party ? :gofig: 

I find it damn curious that who ever hacked the DNC, Hillary, etc... and showed the world who these people actually are, and not through the false lens of the MSM's favorable portrayal. Instead of having to answer to the American public for rigging the primary against Bernie, feeding Hillary questions in debates, and organizing disrupting actions at Trump rallies, we have all this attention focused on Putin and all things " Russian! " . 

look_a_distraction_design_by_eecomics.jp

Russia didn't cast a ballot in the last election. Americans who knew full well the choices we had, Trump or Hillary, chose Trump. 

You act like the hack showed shocking illegalities. Pretty mild stuff as "scandals" go.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You act like the hack showed shocking illegalities. Pretty mild stuff as "scandals" go.

It showed lies, improprieties and  who these folks really are. Your claim that I " act " like it showed shocking illegalities is a red herring. I have said, implied, suggested no such thing. But the Dems only use people for their political usefulness, while feigning to show concern and empathy. 

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

It showed lies, improprieties and  who these folks really are. Your claim that I " act " like it showed shocking illegalities is a red herring. I have said, implied, suggested no such thing. But the Dems only use people for their political usefulness, while feigning to show concern and empathy. 

Republicans are different?

You understand what the OP is suggesting, don't you?  More partisan than patriotic.

You missed the point entirely 

Where did the GOP feed questions to a candidate ? Where did the GOP get caught planting surrogates @ Hillary rallies to cause chaos and disruption ? Hmm ?  

41 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

majority of republicans would have voted democratic if the dems had nominated Vladimir

Appears to be a contingency here that believes you. What can you say to them?  stop-whining-o.gif

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Appears to be a contingency here that believes you. What can you say to them?  stop-whining-o.gif

@AUFAN78 don't do substance. Why do you even post here since you dismiss contrary views as whining or Butthurt?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

@AUFAN78 don't do substance. Why do you even post here since you dismiss contrary views as whining or Butthurt?

As i view the last two posts from Elle and yourself I fail to see substance. In fact, the entire thread is questionable at best. Haven't we learned anything about polling? 

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

As i view the last two posts from Elle and yourself I fail to see substance. In fact, the entire thread is questionable at best. Haven't we learned anything about polling? 

I asked a valid question. I was having a conversation. Once again you jump in and say "stop talking" because what is posted doesn't reflect your view.

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I asked a valid question. I was having a conversation. Once again you jump in and say "stop talking" because what is posted doesn't reflect your view.

Truth be told, I was responding to Salty, but your insecurities are noted. 

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Drunk again? You replied to me, genius.

No snowflake, you replied to my reply to Salty. 

@AUFAN78 don't do substance. Why do you even post here since you dismiss contrary views as whining or Butthurt?

I hear you though.....

Generation-Snowflake-33-650.jpg

20 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well my last post was sarcasm. Not everyone gets sarcasm. It's something that requires a higher IQ. 

As to the entire thread being questionable, well, take that up with intelligence agencies all over the world. They are reporting on Trump/Russia connections. 

20 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

No snowflake, you replied to my reply to Salty. 

@AUFAN78 don't do substance. Why do you even post here since you dismiss contrary views as whining or Butthurt?

I hear you though.....

Generation-Snowflake-33-650.jpg

Unless you're too drunk, read the thread, genius.

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Well my last post was sarcasm. Not everyone gets sarcasm. It's something that requires a higher IQ. 

As to the entire thread being questionable, well, take that up with intelligence agencies all over the world. They are reporting on Trump/Russia connections. 

Well that's special. Thank you Elle. Glad you're back. 

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Unless you're too drunk, read the thread, genius.

So you didn't butt in to my reply to Salty initiating a separate conversation? :rolleyes:

On 1/15/2017 at 3:52 PM, AURaptor said:

You missed the point entirely 

Where did the GOP feed questions to a candidate ? Where did the GOP get caught planting surrogates @ Hillary rallies to cause chaos and disruption ? Hmm ?  

You mean as compared to being secretely obligated to frickin' Putin ??!     :laugh:  :lmao:

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

What is your deal with drunk? I understand that russians like to drink - Vodka i think.

It's just an opinion, but for Tex it's a bodily reaction akin to a fart. It's his go to when he has nothing. 

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

It's just an opinion, but for Tex it's a bodily reaction akin to a fart. It's his go to when he has nothing. 

Just looking for a rational reason for your posts that doesn't assume a permanent condition. ;)

Archived