Republicans approval of Putin soars

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

"autoblather"    ;D That's good.

But you are unfair Titan.  

Raptor is the only one in the whole world to recognize that Obama actually claimed ownership of the White House when he used the sports meme "not in my house".

Say what you want, but that requires a very special kind of intellectual.......em, "talent".

You'll see.  Rush and Raptor are right and, you are wrong.  Obama will have to be forcibly evicted from the White House.  He is not leaving "his house".  He truly believes it is his.  

Once again, and as always.  Raptor will be proven correct and, will be vindicated.  And,,,,you will continue to deny reality.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You just LOST your case!!! Said I was the ONLY one in the world !!!

youre wrong. I thought it, heard others on the radio say it too. And took seconds to find someone who took time to post it online ! 

You 

are

wrong!!

Entertaining!!!

Never did I say obama would have to be evicted. Nice straw man though. 

He's got  a new crib , that has a wall, no less. I bet Barry sees leaving the WH as more of a gift, to the American people. He's such a giving guy, right? 

33 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You just LOST your case!!! Said I was the ONLY one in the world !!!

youre wrong. I thought it, heard others on the radio say it too. And took seconds to find someone who took time to post it online ! 

You 

are

wrong!!

Congrats that there's another dingbat that believes the same nuttery.  Want a trophy?

23 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Never did I say obama would have to be evicted. Nice straw man though. 

He's got  a new crib , that has a wall, no less. I bet Barry sees leaving the WH as more of a gift, to the American people. He's such a giving guy, right? 

So you don't believe your own BS?  Pick one: Obama believes it's his house or, Obama does not believe it is his house.

It is actually quite easy.  All you have to do is be honest.

Well, easy for most people.

19 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Congrats that there's another dingbat that believes the same nuttery.  Want a trophy?

Asking for some here to drop their false pride is too much? 

Just now, AURaptor said:

Asking for some here to drop their false pride is too much? 

What I'm saying is, you won a sub-minor pedantics argument.  Ultimately, it's a fart in a tornado though.  So there's another person out there that really takes this literally.  Is that something to trumpet?

21 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Sounds like maybe you are good at sarcasm. :clap:

Thank you. 

Comes in handy around here Elle. I'm certain you've noticed.

Welcome!

On 1/17/2017 at 4:14 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Good question. Seems odd to me that I've never personally met one of these people which causes me to question the polling data. Certainly doesn't mean the data isn't an accurate depiction, just questionable in my view. 

I would be one that questions polling data. How are these polls administered? Is one sitting down to eat dinner when some goof ball calls and ask your opinion of old Vlad?

Just asking. Perhaps someone could post a nine page link describing professional polling and inform us.

14 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I have. Also noticed Ichy's new MO and think it may be working. :hellyeah:

I applaud his MO and I hope it's effective, it should be. However, as I scroll through these pages, the last few weeks, I have my doubts. I know you've been absent for a while, but I think a bit of research will easily expose it's been ineffective on a few of the usual suspects. Overall, you may be right. I hope so anyway.

52 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I applaud his MO and I hope it's effective, it should be. However, as I scroll through these pages, the last few weeks, I have my doubts. I know you've been absent for a while, but I think a bit of research will easily expose it's been ineffective on a few of the usual suspects. Overall, you may be right. I hope so anyway.

I have no desire to look back. He's on ignore for a reason. 

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I have no desire to look back. He's on ignore for a reason. 

He? More like multiple he's, but who's counting? BTW, I do admire your humor. You had me there momentarily. 

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

Thanks. 

My pleasure.

On 1/17/2017 at 6:04 PM, TheBlueVue said:

John Lewis is a typical democrat liar. he made a big deal out of Trump being an illegitimate POTUS saying this is the 1st inauguration ceremony he's ever missed and thats a lie.

We're supposed to believe Putin and Russia represent this big ole red boogeyman while Obama is commuting Bradley Manning's sentence. The duplicity is mind numbing to say the least..

As far as Putin goes, he's a prop used in another democrat scheme to de-legitimize their political opposition. As I recall, our outgoing POTUS seemed to love him some Putin promising more flexibility after his election in 2011. Putin is a Russian and they are empire builders. I dont hold it against him that he wants to rebuild the former Soviet Union. Its simply who he is and what Russians will always do. I see him neither favorably nor unfavorably but don't believe he can be trusted.

After the last 2 threads you started, this might not be a good idea.

Archived