Dang It!!! Dang It!!!!

ScottsboroAuburnFan

11 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Good game, Game sure wasn't lost by Dallas Offense. Best team Won. Nobody is hotter than GB. 

Not is the 2nd half but it was in the first half. That personal foul on a big pass play came back to bite em in the buttocks.

Oh and this guy says did somebody ask for the hottest QB?...

hi-res-180070713_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=

43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not is the 2nd half but it was in the first half. That personal foul on a big pass play came back to bite em in the buttocks.

Oh and this guy says did somebody ask for the hottest QB?...

hi-res-180070713_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=

um nobody mentioned QB, bud.  GB stands for Green Bay not Quarterback, lol j/k

5 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

um nobody mentioned QB, bud.  GB stands for Green Bay not Quarterback, lol j/k

Oops. Nice catch. I think I assumed QB cuz of GWill and all the love AR is getting on twitter. He's damn good and made some amazing throws but I just don't fear him at money time like Brady, Brees, & the other greats. And yes I know that was a money game winning drive but he has not had many in his career. Only 17 now.

Just now, ellitor said:

Oops. Nice catch. I think I assumed QB cuz of GWill and all the love AR is getting on twitter. He's damn good and made some amazing throws but I just don't fear him at money time like Brady, Brees, & the other greats. And yes I know that was a money game winning drive but he has not had many in his career. Only 17 now.

lol, yeah we are going back and forth on twitter a little bit.  i have watched all his games and honestly he has not had that many opportunities for comeback wins.  in 2011 he went 14-1 and had no opportunities for a comeback win in that season and had a late 4th td in only loss.  

Rodgers is on another level. You know the NFL wants Packers (Rodgers) v/s Patriots (Brady). 

32 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Rodgers is on another level. You know the NFL wants Packers (Rodgers) v/s Patriots (Brady). 

He's damn Good. There is no question about that. I just would like to see him have more game winning drives or 3 rings minimum before I consider an all timer. Marino does not have the rings because he didn't have anything around him besides WRs early in his career but he does have the game winning drives.

51 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

lol, yeah we are going back and forth on twitter a little bit.  i have watched all his games and honestly he has not had that many opportunities for comeback wins.  in 2011 he went 14-1 and had no opportunities for a comeback win in that season and had a late 4th td in only loss.  

I'm talking game winning drives here. I think it would be pretty hard to skew that stat. He has 17 now.

He was clutch today but he has not been clutch overall in his career.

Archived