Sorest winner of all time?

TexasTiger

We have the sorest winner and also the sorest losers. The whiny vitriol from the left is unprecedented, and sad to watch.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We have the sorest winner and also the sorest losers. The whiny vitriol from the left is unprecedented, and sad to watch.

How do you explain such a sore winner?

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Sore losers are easy to understand, especially when expectations are to win and you don't.

Being a sore winner though...that's the domain of douchebags.

You'd think he told his detractors to sit in the back of the bus or something. Go figure. 

A non politician and outsider who won the presidential election without help from the donors who buy politicians on both side of the aisle is not going be popular.  The donors don't control Trump and their purchased politicians aren't going to like him either.   

I read the article...the guy posted one "fact" and a boatload of opinion....I think his opinion is horse***t...so what...  The one "fact" or supposed fact (opinion poll favorability declines since the big runnup) now appears to be seriously in doubt.  It appears Dem's were oversampled in the survey a full 8%...roughly the favorability score decline sited in the article....my, my, my....I'm just shocked to learn that...of course I'm not shocked to learn that the establishment media and polling industry haven't learned anything and think they can still cook the books....  Got the election wrong; so very wrong; and now they are getting the post election wrong(er)....and still trying to shape our opinions....not report them...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-17/new-abc-wapo-poll-shows-drop-trump-favorabilty-through-aggressive-oversamples

It's just so much fun to watch.....I just find it shocking that even MSNBC gets it...

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/17/morning-joe-panel-hits-media-bias-report-the-facts/

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

How do you explain such a sore winner?

It's Trump being Trump. I'm not glad we have Trump as President Elect except to the extent that he's not Clinton. There were 6 other candidates I preferred over Trump. However, I much prefer Trump over a third term for the Obama Cartel, which is how Clinton ran. Trump was 7th on my list, Clinton around 20th or wherever last was.

Archived