Ads in 2 dozen cities offer protesters $2500 per month

TheBlueVue

and $50 per hour for each event plus health, dental and vision insurance. Yep, this is the democrat party folks.

“We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!” the ad continues. “We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.”

The job offers a monthly retainer of $2,500 plus “our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year,” as well as health, vision and dental insurance for full-time operatives."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/

52 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

and $50 per hour for each event plus health, dental and vision insurance. Yep, this is the democrat party folks.

“We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!” the ad continues. “We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.”

The job offers a monthly retainer of $2,500 plus “our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year,” as well as health, vision and dental insurance for full-time operatives."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/

How does a political party come up with the money to pay deadbeats $50/hour + benefits to do nothing productive?  Being a pain in the ass apparently is now a career....and pays $100,000 year

5c9ab51b81ba3c5a2032af810bb0d2e5.jpg

5 minutes ago, japantiger said:

How does a political party come up with the money to pay deadbeats $50/hour + benefits to do nothing productive?  Being a pain in the ass apparently is now a career....and pays $100,000 year

5c9ab51b81ba3c5a2032af810bb0d2e5.jpg

You guys are such easy marks:

http://www.snopes.com/paid-protesters-donald-trumps-inauguration

Not fake news. Dems have been paying for protesters for years. It's been documented. 

If they want to believe it there aint a dam thang you can do to change their mind. They are southern conservatives. Hell, it's just who they are.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

If they want to believe it there aint a dam thang you can do to change their mind. They are southern conservatives. Hell, it's just who they are.

I want some of that EZ money!

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Image may contain: 3 people, text

Wow !! What a accurate and honest comparison of the varying opinions on the topic !!!  Bravo ! 

( btw- I was kidding ) 

18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So what ? :laugh:  

* I JUST gave you a link, to which you didn't even acknowledge. Seems to happen ALOT around here. Don't offer up a bonafide, peer reviewed linked story, ridicule. DO offer up said link - crickets. Too damn funny. 

btw - 

How much did he spend on his OWN campaign ? What did Hillary spend ? What about Jeb ? 

You're missing the point here, about putting on your own promotion, to start your campaign, vs giving $ to people to PRETEND to be outraged, and then sending them to protest your opponent. 

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

A bus full of peaceful guys holding signs for $11 bucks for a union ain't exactly disturbing the peace.

Peaceful ? 

<_<

7 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Wow !! What a accurate and honest comparison of the varying opinions on the topic !!!  Bravo ! 

( btw- I was kidding ) 

I ran across it earlier in the day and thought of you.

58 minutes ago, alexava said:

I ran across it earlier in the day and thought of you.

Rent free... 

Did anyone notice that the Washington Times article cited in the OP now says "Hoax ads in two dozen cities offered....?"  I think the original when posted simply said "Ads in two dozen cities..."

1 hour ago, alexava said:

You have roommates. I can't charge the voluntarily ignorant or closet homosexuals. 

Seems you've got lots more  rent free tenants, as I'm neither of those... 

weird.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Did anyone notice that the Washington Times article cited in the OP now says "Hoax ads in two dozen cities offered....?"  I think the original when posted simply said "Ads in two dozen cities..."

And it's Tucker Carlson of Fox NEWS calling it out as a hoax, or 'performance art', not some libbie MSM!

Something that did happen was that Robert Creamer having a front row  seat at the Obama farewell speech. You have to be close to get there....

He is the one that got caught on video organizing the protests at Trump rallies.

Archived