Free tickets!

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Can not make it.Going to Trump Tower and protest with the loonie toons. Rosie has called for Marshall law. hopefully John will be sworn in.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Can not make it.Going to Trump Tower and protest with the loonie toons. Rosie has called for Marshall law. hopefully John will be sworn in.

More money in protesting, I hear! Beats free tickets!

21 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

More money in protesting, I hear! Beats free tickets!

Bingo TT. Let me tell you something. I believe that few on the conservative side of this Board are cherishing the fact that DJT will be sworn in Friday. With that said I know that we had rather see DJT than Hillary. I think the re-action by the entire left has created a lot of whatever and comments.so be it. that is what forums are for.

truthfully,  it gnaws at me that Trump will be President Trump in a few days. almost surreal. believe that all will be fine regardless

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Bingo TT. Let me tell you something. I believe that few on the conservative side of this Board are cherishing the fact that DJT will be sworn in Friday. With that said I know that we had rather see DJT than Hillary. I think the re-action by the entire left has created a lot of whatever and comments.so be it. that is what forums are for.

truthfully, and it gnaws at me that Trump will be President Trump in a few days. almost surreal. believe that all regardless

I haven't heard anyone here mourning Hillary-- folks aren't upset over losing. It's this guy's ridiculous behavior. Okay, maybe y'all thought he's not as bad as Hillary, but that's over. He's what we got. Can't reasonable people agree that sucks? ;)

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I haven't heard anyone here mourning Hillary-- folks aren't upset over losing. It's this guy's ridiculous behavior. Okay, maybe y'all thought he's not as bad as Hillary, but that's over. He's what we got. Can't reasonable people agree that sucks? ;)

Time will tell - quickly. I do wonder if the the man realizes he is President Elect at times. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Time will tell - quickly. I do wonder if the the man realizes he is President Elect at times. 

He thinks he's something far more important-- The Donald.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

We will see. time for the fat lady to sing. lot of doom and gloom by half of the country. we not elect a king

Hope they got the tix from those crybaby Dems who are pretending to be offended, but instead will be shaking down the donors for more campaign funding. 

54 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Hope they got the tix from those crybaby Dems who are pretending to be offended, but instead will be shaking down the donors for more campaign funding. 

You worry excessively 

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I believe he's Donald Duck.....if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........yep!

Image result for Donald Duck

Part III of the undercover Project Veritas Action investigation exposes an apparent FEC violation.

According to Bob Creamer, Hillary Clinton’s campaign coordinated with the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change to have people dressed as Donald Duck protest -- and even to instigate violence (a tactic known as "bird-dogging") -- at Trump/Pence events.

Further, Creamer said that the bird-dogging duck was Hillary's own idea:

In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground. So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.

On 1/17/2017 at 8:53 PM, TexasTiger said:

Part right part wrong:

I agree I don't think anyone mourns Hilary. I think most generally accept she sucked.

Folks are upset over losing. I have no idea where you came up with that nonsense. Okay wait, perhaps I do.  ;D

Trump's behavior is ridiculous no doubt, at least some of it, but he is our president and IMO deserves an opportunity. 

Yeah it sucks. It sucks on many levels, but let's give the man a chance and pray for the best.

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Part right part wrong:

I agree I don't think anyone mourns Hilary. I think most generally accept she sucked.

Folks are upset over losing. I have no idea where you came up with that nonsense. Okay wait, perhaps I do.  ;D

Trump's behavior is ridiculous no doubt, at least some of it, but he is our president and IMO deserves an opportunity. 

Yeah it sucks. It sucks on many levels, but let's give the man a chance and pray for the best.

Praying for the best. He, like anyone else, has to earn respect. He hasn't yet.

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He hasn't yet.

Not sure I expect him to either. I expect he'll do things both parties hate, one and then the other party likes , but will be too ticked off at him to admit it, and he may just say screw it, and leave before his 1st term is up. 

Or he could be the best President in 30 years. I have no idea. 

Just now, AURaptor said:

Not sure I expect him to either. I expect he'll do things both parties hate, one and then the other party likes , but will be too ticked off at him to admit it, and he may just say screw it, and leave before his 1st term is up. 

Or he could be the best President in 30 years. I have no idea. 

The latter possibility is highly doubtful.

Archived