Chip Lindsey new OC

RunInRed

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I was OK with this when I thought we would actually go fast.

I agree. I think this really had a chance to stick, until "Auburn fast" turned out to be about average speed. 

We were making fun of "The Jungle" as soon as it was first mentioned. 

Edited by AUpreacherman22

25 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I agree. I think this really had a chance to stick, until "Auburn fast" turned out to be about average speed. 

We were making fun of "The Jungle" as soon as it was first mentioned. 

Should just stick with "It's a New Day" 'cause,

well, It is

• Like 1

On 2/17/2017 at 7:52 AM, auburn4ever said:

Tubervile even fired Mazzone. That should tell people how bad of a OC/QB coach Mazzone is.

During his time at Auburn Mazzone had one QB who could run his offense...Ben Leard.

Edited by milehighfan

20 hours ago, triangletiger said:

I thought Auburn Fast was a new weight-loss plan....

Not quite, Auburn Fast is the 40 times Auburn posts in the spring.  There's the true 40 times posted and then there is the Auburn Fast 40 times.  The Auburn Fast 40 times are at least .03 faster than the true 40 times.  I'll post a link when I find it.

• Like 2

On 1/21/2017 at 1:07 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

Good Lord, what a bunch of over-dramatization from a bunch of "fans" who think their opinions matter a hill of beans. Do any of us know how CCL will do? No. Not until it happens. But yet so many of us want to cry and moan like the world is falling apart. Reminds me of some of the images that I have seen this week. :-\ Opinions based on FACT are fine to have, but bashing the participants (and each other) and predicting gloom and doom is ridiculous. I say, let's be patient and wait and pledge to support the University that we all profess to love. That's MY opinion. 

Signed,

An admitted sunshine pumper.:cheer:

Totally agree 3rd, great post. CCL hasn't even called a game yet, makes me wonder about some of our so called "fans".WDE!!!

On 2/16/2017 at 9:19 PM, doc4aday said:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the whirlybird play in the Clemson game? I was in the water parlor at the time and missed this and few other plays that came after. This will be highly appreciated!

https://youtu.be/AUH1k8Q2DyA Via WarRoomEagle on youtube. I have not watched the video but I am sure it is in there somewhere.  

Edited by WarEagleHunter1221

One of those plays that will go down in history as the most unorthodox play in all of college football. What would have been funny would have been us scoring a TD on that play. Gus would have looked like a genius among geniuses, and Rhett would likely still be on the side line with Gus. Thank goodness it did not happen that way.....but you never know.