South Carolina Game Thread

Tiger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is with this fancy crap and turning the ball over?  I've never understood why a player wants to showboat and hurt the team when they're down by double digits on the road.

probably gonna tick some people off by saying this (I hope I don't)... but...

I'd hate for Purifoy to play some resemblance of defense!!!  He's given up 4 three's because he refuses to guard his man.

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

7-13 now. Not hard when you don't guard the 3. 

Not only do we not guard the 3, it's far too often where we shoot the guarded 3

1 minute ago, Altima said:

probably gonna tick some people off by saying this (I hope I don't)... but...

I'd hate for Purifoy to play some resemblance of defense!!!  He's given up 4 three's because he refuses to guard his man.

Not much effort from anyone tonight. AU is disinterested in this game. Going to get blown out. 

Just now, Tiger said:

Not only do we not guard the 3, it's far too often where we shoot the guarded 3

Bad effort breeds bad decisions. That's what we are seeing tonight. Big let down after last week. Maybe a halftime ass chewing can change things. Kinda doubt it as bad as this team looks tonight. 

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Not much effort from anyone tonight. AU is disinterested in this game. Going to get blown out. 

Heron giving it an effort but one the defensive end there is no reaction to the SC offensive players.... 

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

What's the score?

Auburn players look like deer in the headlights right now.  They have no answer for the three.  They just stand there.

Johnson takes a deep shot and nobody goes for the rebound....nobody close to the basket....

Archived