The terrorist have won

AUUSN

2 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Not fellow Americans.....just you.

:laugh: 

Yeah,because no one else views the world like I do ? Oh, wait... Trump won. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

@AUUSN This is Saudi, right? Isn't that where the USS Cole bombers were from? But Saudi isn't on the Muslim ban list? Wonder why?

Type Suicide attack, mass murder, terrorism
Location Aden, Yemen
Planned by Al-Qaeda

12 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Not fellow Americans.....just you.

You're insulting all Americans who didn't serve, who voted for Trump, and who are sick and tired of the elitist status quo telling everyone that there's no problem w/ Muslims, what so ever. 

We're not buying it. Sorry. Get over it. 

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

:laugh: 

Yeah,because no one else views the world like I do ? Oh, wait... Trump won. 

I respect them...

Just now, AURaptor said:

You're insulting all Americans who didn't serve, who voted for Trump, and who are sick and tired of the elitist status quo telling everyone that there's no problem w/ Muslims, what so ever. 

We're not buying it. Sorry. Get over it. 

I'm insulting one American, just one.

38 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

I'm insulting one American, just one.

Keep believing that, all you want 

13 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Keep believing that, all you want 

Man that is one impressive post count. Your country salutes you.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

@AUUSN This is Saudi, right? Isn't that where the USS Cole bombers were from? The 9/11 hijackers? But Saudi isn't on the Muslim ban list? Wonder why?

Saudi Arabia shoulders a lot of the blame for the current mess. Wahhabism flourished there and the Taliban arose from Saudi financed madrasahs in Pakistan. 

15 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Man that is one impressive post count. Your country salutes you.

post envy.

Not very becoming. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

@AUUSN This is Saudi, right? Isn't that where the USS Cole bombers were from? The 9/11 hijackers? But Saudi isn't on the Muslim ban list? Wonder why?

Ask the Clinton Foundation

14 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Ask the Clinton Foundation

Ask the guy in there now. 

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Ask the guy in there now. 

And Russia. Currently over 2700 Daesh foreign fighters from there.

Russians have the same view on militant muslims as we SHOULD have, so this is a good step. 

Remember, it was the Russians who warned us about the Tsarnaev bros, before the Boston bombing. 

What'd we do ? Interviewed them. And nothing more. 

Great thread! Clearly in the lefties world you only win when you lay down and roll over. The only acceptable metric define by the left as winning is preemptive capitulation..especially to those who are or would be terrorists.

14 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Russians have the same view on militant muslims as we SHOULD have, so this is a good step. 

Remember, it was the Russians who warned us about the Tsarnaev bros, before the Boston bombing. 

What'd we do ? Interviewed them. And nothing more. 

No, no they don't.

They have interest in one thing. Strategic location to the Med. 

There have been two other (emphasis other) "temporary" immigration bans from the ME in my lifetime that I remember...one during Carter and another in the aftermath of 9-11.   I assume there have been others; they just don't come to mind.  IThis order is reasonable, narrow and time bound ....and allows for exceptions in extreme cases.  It also excludes countries that today comply with the current  immigration information laws; hence the country exclusions...it also recognizes that religious minorities who are being persecuted can gain exception if needed to protect human life....the histrionics here are unwarranted, completely dis-ingenuous and immature.  

TEXT of the order: https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/donald-trump-executive-order-immigration-full-text

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

There have been two other (emphasis other) "temporary" immigration bans from the ME in my lifetime that I remember...one during Carter and another in the aftermath of 9-11.   I assume there have been others; they just don't come to mind.  IThis order is reasonable, narrow and time bound ....and allows for exceptions in extreme cases.  It also excludes countries that today comply with the current  immigration information laws; hence the country exclusions...it also recognizes that religious minorities who are being persecuted can gain exception if needed to protect human life....the histrionics here are unwarranted, completely dis-ingenuous and immature.  

TEXT of the order: https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/donald-trump-executive-order-immigration-full-text

The 'histronics' will continue so you may want to leave now. 

23 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

This is an excellent example of how these bans actually weaken the country.

What could be more valuable to a special forces unit than having a native-speaking member?  What about our intelligence agencies?

Trump has contempt for our greatest strength - diversity.

22 minutes ago, japantiger said:

There is no practical purpose to this order other than pandering to the xenophobia of his base.

Archived