Recruiting Concerns

lala

So we basically got 3 - 5 star guys (Ashley, Moulty & Stidham) from positions of need which is really incredible especially with all the negative recruiting from this past summer/season.  This should be a reason to celebrate!     But there are still a lot of concerns about our recruiting abilities, me included, because of lack of quality in some positions and of our 3 biggest rivals, UA is a juggernaut, and Coach O and KS are and relentless.

Do we have the staff to counter those schools?   Getting quality players are just as important as coaches, they go hand and hand.  IMO, losing McGriff hurt more than any loss in the past few yrs.  

Even though we have a new OC/QB coach and a new DC, the concerns continue to be hangings over this staff. So I'm like you, I too have major worries.

48 minutes ago, lala said:

So we basically got 3 - 5 star guys (Ashley, Moulty & Stidham) from positions of need which is really incredible especially with all the negative recruiting from this past summer/season.  This should be a reason to celebrate!     But there are still a lot of concerns about our recruiting abilities, me included, because of lack of quality in some positions and of our 3 biggest rivals, UA is a juggernaut, and Coach O and KS are and relentless.

Do we have the staff to counter those schools?   Getting quality players are just as important as coaches, they go hand and hand.  IMO, losing McGriff hurt more than any loss in the past few yrs.  

We have a top 10 class and the staff overall to keep doing it. Just need T-Will or someone to develop into a closer.

Archived