bama coach arrested

aubiefifty

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-assistant-strength-conditioning-coach-josh-chapman-arrested-charged-dui

Z

Alabama Assistant Strength Coach Arrested For A DUI

The Crimson Tide assistant coach was arrested this morning.

Alabama assistant strength coach Josh Chapman was arrested Sunday morning and charged with a DUI, according to multiple reports.

Chapman’s bond was set at $1,000.

The 27-year-old coach played at Alabama from 2007-11 and played for the Indianapolis Colts from 2012-15 before joining the Crimson Tide’s staff.

He’s been with Alabama’s program as an assistant strength and conditioning coach since last spring.

3 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Depending on which judge he goes up against her will need to let the judge know how long he had to work in the heat.

Saban is taking care of it in house.  I'm sure it will be handled appropriately :drippingsarcasm7pa:

11 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Link required

is that not a link above the story title? if not i am confuzzled..................

30 minutes ago, LakeBum said:

I heard he was the designated driver for their OC because he was more sober.

Classic

New OC influence already being felt.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

is that not a link above the story title? if not i am confuzzled..................

Looks like a link to me.

concerning the link unless the mod posted it i have no idea. if so thanx mod..........

On 1/29/2017 at 5:28 PM, RunInRed said:

Wait, is this *that* (former player) Josh Chapman?

The one while a recruit in high school had some grade issues get "resolved"?

Former bama strength coach reportedly arrested in prostitution sting at Baylor a couple days ago.....http://www.si.com/college-football/2017/02/07/baylor-art-briles-strength-coach-fired-arrested-prostitution-charge

Baylor just can't get out of it's own way....

Archived