USMNT vs Serbia (Friendly)

AUBwins

29' Nagbe has been impressive in his first start.  Still nil for both sides but a few good scoring chances for US. Only MLS players for US since it is a friendly. 

Game ended with no score.  US had some golden chances, but couldn't knock one home.  I thought we would score at least 1 goal and win by a goal.  Not having our offensive weapons from overseas hurt our finishing.  I would have loved to see Pulisic in this game to see how he would play under Arenas. Altidore led some good attacks.  My 3 of the match would have been Nagbe for sure, Altidore, and Zusi! He was playing RB for the first time and was all over the pitch. He looked like he played there for years.  Curious if he plays there during next round of Hex. He defended well and got a foot in to break up the best attack Serbia had.  The CB had gotten beat and Zusi crashed towards the goal to get between the cross and the attacker. Goalie made a good save for basically his only challenge of the match.  I expected a little better on the scoreboard but not a bad showing. 

Archived