Sign in to follow this  
brad5628AU

2017 Iron Bowl Tickets

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have an idea of how much Iron Bowl Tickets cost mid-season? I'm sure it varies based on CFP playoff outlook..but I can get 30yd line lower bowl tix right now for just under $400/ticket. Wondering if i should take advantage now or wait until mid-season.

Sorry if posted in wrong forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Since the University doesn't even sell tickets until Summer, I would question anyone selling them now, unless they are willing to go with pay on delivery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Since the University doesn't even sell tickets until Summer, I would question anyone selling them now, unless they are willing to go with pay on delivery.

stubhub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, brad5628AU said:

stubhub

You missed the point... the tickets DON'T EXIST. Anyone who is selling them on Stubhub is currently selling air, and if you give them money and something happens to prevent them from getting the tickets you bought, it's going to be on you to get your money back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lionheartkc said:

You missed the point... the tickets DON'T EXIST. Anyone who is selling them on Stubhub is currently selling air, and if you give them money and something happens to prevent them from getting the tickets you bought, it's going to be on you to get your money back.

gotcha..makes sense now. Didn't realize it was strictly people selling on Stubhub. So to play it safe, i'm basically going to wait until summer when the university releases them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, brad5628AU said:

gotcha..makes sense now. Didn't realize it was strictly people selling on Stubhub. So to play it safe, i'm basically going to wait until summer when the university releases them.

I would... Stubhub does promise to give your money back if the seller backs out... but that usually happens when it's too late to get other tickets at a comparable price.

*Addendum* After reading numerous complaints, don't believe any of Stubhub's guarantees. Their legal department is apparently almost as busy as the rest of their company.

Edited by lionheartkc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I would... Stubhub does promise to give your money back if the seller backs out... but that usually happens when it's too late to get other tickets at a comparable price.

true. so then summer prices vs. mid-season? do they usually go up? is it pretty much correlated to season success?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, brad5628AU said:

true. so then summer prices vs. mid-season? do they usually go up? is it pretty much correlated to season success?

Guessing ticket prices is like guessing the stock market. It all depends on how both teams are doing.

The BEST price you can get is face value, but the only way you're getting that is with season tickets or by knowing someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best time is right before kickoff.  Got endzone in 2013 (where the kick six scored) for $220 about five minutes before KO.  People were selling multiple tickets between $3-400 throughout the day in various locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this