NSD 2017 discussion thread

ellitor

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TitanTiger said:

Tim Watts from BOL indicating differently.  Says Parks does not have an LOI from Bama.  Still gathering info.

they are not going to have room. Everyone knows ray is going to Alabama.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Sad.  Kid's not gonna get the Charger, free tatts, free tailored suits & $1000 handshakes he was promised for signing with bammer.  Now he's gotta settle for a used pick-up, 1/2 priced tatts, school gear & $100 handshakes instead.

I might cry too...

Saban's ability to convince these kids to do whatever he wants is truly amazing. Kreskin has nothing on wee man. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

they are not going to have room. Everyone knows ray is going to Alabama.

What an embarrassing day for some of these players.

So a 4* going to a university that is going to GREY SHIRT him when he has offers to play at places that play on the same level as Bama, without grey shirting and possibly playing early. 

I understand that playing time isn't everything, especially when going to bama. But why grey shirt? Does he have family connections to Bama or something?

2 minutes ago, Charhair said:

So a 4* going to a university that is going to GREY SHIRT him when he has offers to play at places that play on the same level as Bama, without grey shirting and possibly playing early. 

I understand that playing time isn't everything, especially when going to bama. But why grey shirt? Does he have family connections to Bama or something?

Steve Spurrier is wondering the same thing...

3 minutes ago, Charhair said:

But but Coach Saban has a helicopter!!!!

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/01/18/alabamas-saban-lands-helicopter-sebastian-river/96733174/

4 minutes ago, Charhair said:

Just waiting for the day when Bama has to Grey shirt a 5* ...

Well crap! I thought we had a shot at Parks. Cannot comprehend why he not only would agree to greyshirt, but to do it at a school that just pulled the rug out from under you.

8 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

Saban's ability to convince these kids to do whatever he wants is truly amazing. Kreskin has nothing on wee man. 

It's like the reality distortion field that many described when being in the presence of Steve Jobs. 

3 minutes ago, Charhair said:

I just don't get it unless he's sold without a shadow of a doubt Bama is where he wants and needs to be both academically and football wise. Geesh. It's just hard to fathom a 4* grey shirting when you can go to so many other great schools. I mean he knows his faith but for me it might have been a sign that God was telling me that somewhere else may be best for me. I hope he made the right decision. 

6 minutes ago, Charhair said:

320.jpg

3 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well crap! I thought we had a shot at Parks. Cannot comprehend why he not only would agree to greyshirt, but to do it at a school that just pulled the rug out from under you.

He's drinking the kool-aid, that's the only explanation. 

7 minutes ago, Charhair said:

More than likely it's "financial" connections...

Alabama i$ the be$t $chool in the country. It make$ perfect $en$e that any college age athlete would choo$e to go there over another $chool regardle$$ of the circum$tance$. 

Archived