NSD 2017 discussion thread

ellitor

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I wouldn't say it's heartbreaking but he did wait til the last day to commit so a little is on him.  

Bama pulled the offer this morning? What was he supposed to do...? 

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Was hoping the Parks thing would be a secret until it actually happened, if FSU and Bama don't have room we've got a chance at this kid.

Hard to believe bama and fsu have too many more players better than him. Someone tell this guy to F bama and sign with us. 

Jk. Please don't tweet him 

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Hard to believe bama and fsu have too many more players better than him. Someone tell this guy to F bama and sign with us. 

Jk. Please don't tweet him 

Bama was trying to sign 30-31 this year which is where there's an issue 

5 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

This is heartbreaking - poor kid. 

If Auburn pulled this kind of crap it would be the first thing talked about on every telecast of every game we play for the next two years. 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

I called that early this morning... on the first page of this thread.  

I love this pickup! This kid can play.

For the record, I was under the impression the Whitlow kid had some other stuff to iron out before he could sign

Just now, autigeremt said:

I love this pickup! This kid can play.

I have a feeling Bird will really like it because even tho he's list WR, I expect him to fill one of the safety spots.  

But back to the class. I think it's a solid class. Despite everything going on with our program we were able to hold on to some really good players that can hopefully provide a little immediate help. 

Just now, corchjay said:

I have a feeling Bird will really like it because even tho he's list WR, I expect him to fill one of the safety spots.  

I agree. I went and watched him play this year and the kid has a lot of upside. Plays hard.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Yes, please.

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Bama was trying to sign 30-31 this year which is where there's an issue 

Just part of "the process" I guess. I'm surprised kids still fall for Nicks tricks. 

1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

Tell me more about this Whitlow guy we just signed.

Why the excitement? Doesn't look like there were any other top-tier schools trying to recruit him. 

Just now, thaitopher said:

Tell me more about this Whitlow guy we just signed.

2A Back of the Year. 

From OAN:

In his senior season, the 6-foot, 205-pound athlete was quite literally a do-it-all weapon for LaFayette. Whitlow completed 94 of 162 passing for 2,292 yards, 29 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He also ran 152 carries times for 2,147 yards and 30 touchdowns to help lead the Bulldogs to their first perfect regular season and the third round of the 2A playoffs. With Whitlow leading the way, LaFayette’s offense generated 642 points in 2016, which set a new program record for points in a season.

Whitlow even kicked and returned for the Bulldogs, averaging 49.7 yards per kickoff and 42.8 yards per punt. As a returner, he averaged 31.1 yards on kickoffs, 36.6 yards on punts and had three total touchdowns on returns.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Archived