NSD 2017 discussion thread

ellitor

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha!!   Levi Jones plays dirty with his announcement.  He took off his jacket baring a Gators Tshirt, then took it off showing a Seminoles Tshirt.  Then he took that off revealing his choice of USC.  Thats dirty!!  Hahaha!!

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Hahahaha!!   Levi Jones plays dirty with his announcement.  He took off his jacket baring a Gators Tshirt, then took it off showing a Seminoles Tshirt.  Then he took that off revealing his choice of USC.  Thats dirty!!  Hahaha!!

I hate that stuff.

I'm totally fine with this class as is, don't need any big surprises to get me going. Could have had a couple more sure, but have done great imo. 

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I hate that stuff.

Yeah, that's insipid as all get out. If you must have an announcement, just announce where you're going. Don't drive everyone nuts in the process.

closers?! what closers? not this cycle!

So that is three ESPN Top 300 recruits to sign with Auburn and still no announcement.  They are supposed to do their little alert sound effect and announce all Top 300 signings. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

So that is three ESPN Top 300 recruits to sign with Auburn and still no announcement.  They are supposed to do their little alert sound effect and announce all Top 300 signings. 

only new ones that are announcing today.

As much as I like a little drama, I'm happy with the EE and the commits who have been ALL AU. The enthusiasm from them is great. Let's coach them up, staff!

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Think Herb earned his coffee this year...

HE def did. just do not give any to garner haha

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HE def did. just do not give any to garner haha

No kidding. I can't remember the last time we actually signed anybody good on the Dline. What has Garner been up smh. 

Just now, BornAU76 said:

I didn't see Nick Brahms on the initial post by E.  I though he was an EE. 

He is still in, right?

yep

Archived