Women vs. Mississippi State - Game Thread

WarTiger

Wow! 30 point loss at home? I saw where they had cut it to 10, but then had to turn it off. They must have really collapsed in the 4th.

In Flo's 5th year, the women's BB program doesn't seem to be able to get above middle-of-the-pack in the SEC.

Miss state has a great combination of size, speed, ball handlers, and shooters.  It may be the team that could finally beat U-Conn. I think it is the best team in the SEC.  Theor spped and ball handlers offset our press for most of the games and we couldn't stop their bigs.

9 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Wow! 30 point loss at home? I saw where they had cut it to 10, but then had to turn it off. They must have really collapsed in the 4th.

In Flo's 5th year, the women's BB program doesn't seem to be able to get above middle-of-the-pack in the SEC.

True and not sure what it would take to climb much higher.

Women's basketball has maybe a dozen.....perhaps a few more superior teams and the rest are more less the same on any given night.    Just not that many outstanding female basketball players I guess and the top ones (like the best male players) go to the top schools.  

JMO ...AU is better than average and on any given night better than any SEC team  but still a long way from USCe and MSU at the moment...as is the rest of the conference. 

Archived