ellitor

2018 4* LB Quay Walker (Bama)

D is starting to get to the point where we are Reloading instead of Rebuilding with the exception of Safety

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

D is starting to get to the point where we are Reloading instead of Rebuilding with the exception of Safety

Which is a very good place to be in. 

On 11/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, mcgufcm said:

If you add any of those three, this turns into a pretty impressive LB class with Harris, McClain, LB X, Marsh (who is more like Old Man Atkinson than any other player on the current roster), and Jibunor (a true standup Buck player who will move around and likely drop to coverage at times).

Yeah, if Bryant takes off and Jibunor is as good as we think, I'm hoping we move Moultry back to LB. I think Davis will fill Tre's spot and I would like to keep TD on the field. I think ideally he plays DWill s spot but we need this young LBs to step in since we are losing our starting Three LBs in two years. Just my opinion

5 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Yeah, if Bryant takes off and Jibunor is as good as we think, I'm hoping we move Moultry back to LB. I think Davis will fill Tre's spot and I would like to keep TD on the field. I think ideally he plays DWill s spot but we need this young LBs to step in since we are losing our starting Three LBs in two years. Just my opinion

TD has looked awfully good rushing the passer...

30 minutes ago, fredst said:

TD has looked awfully good rushing the passer...

You mean D. Has. We haven't seen TD yet!!! Put him at LB. ;D

He's going to be a star at Buck. TD's not changing spots. He'll just have a more flexible deployment over time. More dropping into coverage and less predictable rushing.

• Angry 1

I couldn't believe how many reps TD got in the IB. Every snap he was in on meant a couple very good and more experienced guys were resting. Against the #1 team in the country and with the SEC West belt on the line. 

Um, yeah, I think we can have pretty high expectations for him. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Bama bump?

No. We get some too.

• Like 1