2018 4* LB Quay Walker

ellitor

31 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I think most would be shocked if he stuck with Bama.

So that must mean that bama really doesn't want him?   Right. ?  :)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So a bama commit who is still "looking".....thought Saban had a policy or something about that?  Or is NS just dangling him out there to let other schools waste a little time and money chasing him...and divert their attention ?  

Ive asked the same thing. NS isn’t known for allowing guys to pop off publicly about waivering. Something is off on this one.  I will be surprised if there isn’t a behind the scenes story unveiled after signing day. 

3 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Cool

could be a surprise get come NSD.

It would be interesting if we have more recruits wanting to sign with us out of the high quality group than we have slots. A good problem.

1 hour ago, Roos said:

what do we do then, if more stars want to sign but we have no room? 

We take the cream off the top and tell the others thanks for your interest. There's no way to put 27 prospects into 26 slots and Gus has never pulled the rug out from under a player in the last few days before signing day.

13 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Ive asked the same thing. NS isn’t known for allowing guys to pop off publicly about waivering. Something is off on this one.  I will be surprised if there isn’t a behind the scenes story unveiled after signing day. 

If anything it could be NS doing his signing day troll on us with Quay and Ross.

• TitanTiger changed the title to 2018 4* LB Quay Walker

Archived