Sark to falcons as their new OC

GwillMac6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be interesting....not that I care, but not a good time for bama to find a name brand OC.  And just another example of an OC or influential recruiter to leave a college program after his targets are signed and delivered. 

2 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Interesting... Popular guy considering how he left his last 2 positions.

huge upgrade to go from bama analyst last year to NFL OC with matt ryan and julio jones at his disposal.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That would be interesting....not that I care, but not a good time for bama to find a name brand OC.  And just another example of an OC or influential recruiter to leave a college program after his targets are signed and delivered. 

Heard Craig was available and desperate to be an OC...

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

huge upgrade to go from bama analyst last year to NFL OC with matt ryan and julio jones at his disposal.

Exactly... makes you wonder when he was a perennial also ran at Washington and then in constant trouble at USC before a year hiding behind the scenes at bama.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

True but he was a well respected coach until his personal problems took him down.  I'm guessing that he convinced enough people that matter that he has things under control. 

He will owe NS big time for taking a chance on him and allowing him to rehab with a job.....  

Just now, meh130 said:

I have to wonder if Sark was asked to leave.

this is a promotion. NFL oc over college OC all day. Plus this is THE premier offense in the NFL when considering the weapons at your disposal. 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

True but he was a well respected coach until his personal problems took him down.  I'm guessing that he convinced enough people that matter that he has things under control. 

He will owe NS big time for taking a chance on him and allowing him to rehab with a job.....  

all I will remember about his time at bama was him picking and eating a booger against washington when they panned to him in the press box and he was not even calling plays that game! haha

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

I keep genuinely hoping that Bama is crumbling from the inside out. It has to happen sooner or later. They just have too many stinking 5 star for it to matter. 

If their new freshman QB ends up not transitioning and Hurts doesn't improve, this could be the year that they fall, even with the 5-stars. LSU and Auburn have what it takes to beat them, and they open against Florida State.

Just now, lionheartkc said:

If their new freshman QB ends up not transitioning and Hurts doesn't improve, this could be the year that they fall, even with the 5-stars. LSU and Auburn have what it takes to beat them, and they open against Florida State.

fsu is the 1 team who can go blow to blow with them in terms of talent and they have a much better QB as well. A freshmen who..... GOT BETTER at throwing the football as the year wore on.

I swear, if Chip Kelly goes to bammer as OC I'm gonna blow a gasket!!! To think what Kelly could do for AU as head coach would make our rivals shudder!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

fsu is the 1 team who can go blow to blow with them in terms of talent and they have a much better QB as well. A freshmen who..... GOT BETTER at throwing the football as the year wore on.

Yea... FSU is the real deal in the backfield, and bama has to face them right out of the gate with either a true freshman or a turnover prone true sophomore.  Could be fun.

LSU and Auburn can't match up in depth of talent, but they can match up in performance on the field. If Auburn's new O is close to what it can be with Stidham and White as 1&2 and an OC with an Air Raid/HUNH Downhill running hybrid philosophy, bama will not be looking forward to the Iron Bowl. As for LSU... they want revenge after the Zebra infused loss to bama last year, and their offense can't be anything but better.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

Yea... FSU is the real deal in the backfield, and bama has to face them right out of the gate with either a true freshman or a turnover prone true sophomore.  Could be fun.

LSU and Auburn can't match up in depth of talent, but they can match up in performance on the field. If Auburn's new O is close to what it can be with Stidham and White as 1&2 and an OC with an Air Raid/HUNH Downhill running hybrid philosophy, bama will not be looking forward to the Iron Bowl. As for LSU... they want revenge after the Zebra infused loss to bama last year, and their offense can't be anything but better.

the one problem I see with lsu is still the qb. the lsu vs bama game from last year could be much of the same next season with danny etling back at qb. He is a les miles game manager type of qb through and through and offers nothing in terms of running ability. If Chip is allowed to do things HIS WAY man oh man our passing game will take off with our qb and wr talent.

Archived