Saban considering Chip Kelley or Helfrich for OC vacancy

ToomersStreet

19 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

It's been almost a week and he still hasn't replaced his OC??!!! Are the bammer fans going nuts like some of ours did 6 days out into the search??? ^-^

It's embarrassing... the whole program is a mess! Saban doesn't know what he's doing! Byrne is an idiot! They must be hiring a search firm! How could they not have someone already lined up? This makes the whole program look incompetent! They are probably going to end up with someone like Steve Ensminger.

You mean something like that? (channeling my best Auburn doom and gloomer)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WarEagleManiac15 said:

According to SDS, Brian Daboll is reportedly going to be interviewed for the OC job. He is the Patriots TE coach right now. Does anyone know anything about him? 

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/report-alabama-expected-interview-patriots-assistant/

I beleive he was a grad asst at Mi. State under saban other then  that he has mostly coached in the NFL. Basically no recruiting experience

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I beleive he was a grad asst at Mi. State under saban other then  that he has mostly coached in the NFL. Basically no recruiting experience

Don't need any at Bama...? ? ?

42 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

WHAT?  Already connected to SABAN?  This spells doom for certain.  :Sing::jossun:

15 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Don't forget that he's had 3 OC jobs, 2 of which lasted less than a year and the other less than 2. In that time, his teams averaged 27 out of 32 for win/loss percentage, 27 out of 32 for yards per game, and 28 out of 32 for points per game. 

Sounds like a real catch. Maybe Saban just likes the fact that his offense is very run heavy.

Archived