Nordstroms more of a threat than Putin

TexasTiger

More firms may want to add Ivanka's line so they can drop it.

In today's battle of Trump vs @Nordstrom, Nordstrom is the overwhelming winner: shares up nearly 5% at the closing bell ?

Embedded

4:06 PM · Feb 8, 2017

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

More firms may want to add Ivanka's line so they can drop it.

In today's battle of Trump vs @Nordstrom, Nordstrom is the overwhelming winner: shares up nearly 5% at the closing bell ?

Embedded

4:06 PM · Feb 8, 2017

Bet Nordstrom loves Trump today. Sounds like a crappie organization politicizing things.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Cute pic. thanks to dem policy and regs nothing made in America. take the back of your dryer. break down a fishing reel

Fake pic anyway

Please explain how Dems overcame Fierce Republican resistance to succeed in their evil plan to ship manufacturing to China.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Please explain how Dems overcame Fierce Republican resistance to succeed in their evil plan to ship manufacturing to China.

Well.... I do think it was evil. reels are not worth a damn any more. AUUSN posted a fake pic. has to to be liberal dems.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Cute pic. thanks to dem policy and regs nothing made in America. take the back of your dryer. break down a fishing reel

Fake pic anyway

Not ALL reels are made in China. I think there is a dryer or two made in USA maybe. 

I searched and I was partially correct that all reels are not made in China. However nearly all are made in Asia. I thought Pfleuger was a USA product. Not anymore. Even Lews. Damn. 

8 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Fake pic anyway

Fake Pic? 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2016/12/08/inside-the-chinese-factory-making-ivanka-trump-s-shoes.html

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

When a product doesn't sell and a retailer pulls it off the shelves, isn't that called capitalism??? I thought we all supported that.9:29 PM · Feb 8, 2017

Pulling the product was a political decision, not a business decision.

Nordstrom's decicision to pull her line wasn't political. It was based on poor sales/performance. The poor performance was due to a politically motivated campaign #GrabYourWallet. One can hardly blame a retailer for not buying a product that will not sell. You'd think that the brilliant business man in the White House would understand such a simple concept. It's the beauty of capitalism. 

So Conway just plugged Ivanka's stuff on Fox and Friends.  That's just indefensibly unethical, right?  Not that it's the first time something like this happened in this administration, but I think everyone has accepted that Trump's twitter account is basically allowed to run wild.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

What a pile of horse s*** that is.

Trump is the one making a big deal of this with his pathetic tweets.

You act like a third grader. Fortunately for you, the classroom is full. How embarrassingly pathetic. 

10 minutes ago, AUUSN said:
  1. C4Qsoz4XAAEd5rs.jpg

I hope they are still alive. Very brave of them to get that close to Hitler 2.0

For all we know, they could have been kidnapped and executed to appease the Fuhrer.

Putin hasn't done anything to Trump, or the USA. 

N.Korea ? Yep. 

Iran ? Yep. 

Nordstrom ? Made a direct attack on a working woman, wife, mother, who had a perfectly fine line of clothes, simply because of her dad's politics. 

Pretty ishy of them to do so, to be honest. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

What a pile of horse s*** that is.

Trump is the one making a big deal of this with his pathetic tweets.

Actually, it was Nordstrom who made the big deal. President Donald just reacted. He didn't initiate any of this. 

Archived