2017 Texas Tech Grad Transfer DT Breiden Fehoko

ellitor

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

When Lsu hired him instead of Herman, I tweaked my already bad left knee while celebrating that Lsu was now likely going to become a middle of the pack school in the SEC West for 3-4 seasons before he turns the program into a Dinardo class team. He can talk a great game and can recruit as well as any coach, but he will never be even close to having the success that Les Miles had. Lsu has always had good talent with bad coaches (Hallman, Dinardo...) There was never a drop off in talent signing with Lsu, but lack of great coaching was the problem then and will likely be in the future with Coach O. Soon the SEC West champion will be an Auburn and bammer show year in and out. I think that Auburn will soon be the dominant school in the SEC West and will make Uga start paying for the transgressions of their sins of winning against us the past few years.

Kirby has me worried with the way he is recruiting. Yes richt always recruited well but Kirby is recruiting at a even higher level right now to start off. We lost to what will probaly be his worst team in as usual agonizing fashion as has been par the course lately for us vs them. We cannot even beat their bad teams let alone good teams. If they find a capable line to keep eason clean they will be a force. that is a 1st rd draft pick waiting too happen.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O has two of the best coordinators and some of the best recruiters. O also is one of the best closers in the game. LSU is loaded with talent and is going to be a force. 

Fehoko seems to be a really good pickup except for not being immediately eligible and likely being one and done after that. I prefer the Lawson, Adam, Russell types who become 3-4 year contributors.  Lets go get Coynis Miller and a couple of other 2018 stud d-linemen. 

39 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Fehoko seems to be a really good pickup except for not being immediately eligible and likely being one and done after that. I prefer the Lawson, Adam, Russell types who become 3-4 year contributors.  Lets go get Coynis Miller a couple of other 2018 stud d-linemen. 

I don't think he is a 1 & done guy. He hasn't done anything yet in college that warrants being drafted unfortunately for him because he was at Texas Tech (AKA No Defense U). Probably needs 2 good seasons at an SEC school to be drafted in a nice spot. He is a guy who likely contributes at minimum well in the 2018 & 2019 seasons. You don't pass on a guy like that if you can get him, especially since Donty & A-Will will be gone after the 2018 season & D. Brown may be as well. We'll need an experienced anchor inside in 2019 at the very least. You take him & a couple DTs in this class if you can.

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

O has two of the best coordinators and some of the best recruiters. O also is one of the best closers in the game. LSU is loaded with talent and is going to be a force. 

Unfortunately, this is the truth. Still hoping we can reel this guy in.

Kirby will never move away from running a pro style offense. This will be his undoing down the road. Even satan realized that he had to pretty much give up on a big chunk of running the pro style offense. I think in the long run that Richt will prove to be the better coach that Uga has had this century. I hope Kirby will be hard headed and run the pro style offense all the way to the unemployment line. Not in a good mood tonight fellows. My left knee is the size of an oak tree.

10 hours ago, DAG said:

Unfortunately, this is the truth. Still hoping we can reel this guy in.

I do not think that Lsu has a very good OC with Canada. He was mediocre at best at NC State and had a rare decent season at Pitt. He might be a slight upgrade to Cam Cameron, but is not a world beater. Lsu will be good on defense and will we no doubt. I see Lsu going 9-4 or 8-5 for 2017. I think after another 9-4 or 8-5 for 2018 will have the corndogs running out of mustard and hot sauce.

Can we please stay on Fehoko?!

There are places in the Rivals forum to talk other teams coaches. The refusal to stay on topic in this thread 3 or 4 different times is mind boggling.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Can we please stay on Fehoko?!

There are places in the Rivals forum to talk other teams coaches. The refusal to stay on topic in this thread 3 or 4 different times is mind boggling.

LSU competing for this guy is completely relevant to this topic . 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

LSU competing for this guy is completely relevant to this topic . 

All the coach talk isn't though.

I'm getting tired of LSU beating us for highly touted players. Come on Gus, you and your staff needs to step things up and stop sitting on your hands.

30 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I'm getting tired of LSU beating us for highly touted players. Come on Gus, you and your staff needs to step things up and stop sitting on your hands.

they probaly will get joiner as well to. coach O does not mess around in recruiting. He has always been one of the best at it.

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

I always here this...do some ever think kids just prefer other schools over Auburn. What else do you think Auburn could have done...pay him? Just because he did not choose Auburn does not mean Gus and staff were sitting on their hands. If they were he may have never visited....

Archived