Null

ellitor

2018 4* ATH Harold Joiner

2 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

If he keeps growing, could see him as an OJ Howard type TE. He's very athletic.

This is what I've been saying all along.  I want him as a TE, though I wouldn't go as far as to give him OJ Howard level capabilities.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

If he keeps growing, could see him as an OJ Howard type TE. He's very athletic.

Yeah judging by his highlights....I can see I want him on the team regardless of what position he plays.

Edited by WFE12

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We didn't even get a hashtag.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

We didn't even get a hashtag.

exactly he named a top 5 in it or the 5 official visits he will take and we are not in it. But LSU who he said was done with last month is back in it and bama who was thought to be trending is out? LOL THIS KID!!! he is def david marshall 2.0 just without all the committing and decommitting. 

Edited by GwillMac6

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

exactly he named a top 5 in it or the 5 official visits he will take and we are not in it. But LSU who he said was done with last month is back in it and bama who was thought to be trending is out? LOL THIS KID!!! he is def david marshall 2.0 just without all the committing and decommitting. 

Welp...GG to this thread.

Just saw where Joiner was supposed to take an official visit to LSU this weekend but instead he’ll be in Auburn.

Edited by ellitor
Added tweet from credible source

5 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

So could this be a thing? Is he a take for us at RB, LB or ATH?

Never heard of him mentioned as a potential LB & doubt he would like it. Last report I read he wants to be on offense.No word on him being a take either. AU reporters have only said he is visiting this weekend. If he were to be a take I only see it as an athletic TE/Slot WR.

It may mean nothing but this news of him visiting AU comes off the heels of Bama offering Tide legacy TE Michael Parker. MP was thought to be AU's top TE target & AU was thought to be in good shape as long as Bama didn't offer.

Still want him at Tight End... just saying. I have a feeling that Chip will finally give everyone what they want if we ever get someone in that position he can trust.

• Like 5