Men vs. Ole Miss - Game thread

WarTiger

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

YOu shouldnt be confused 25 games in, freshman or not. Lord knows we've had plenty of teachable moments with this very scenario, but...

How would you know? It's obvious you have never played at this level. Wiley is barely 18 years old. These are very young players learning under tremendous pressure. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any team in comparison to this auburn team that has blown so many big leads in the second half?

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

How would you know? It's obvious you have never played at this level. Wiley is barely 18 years old. These are very young players learning under tremendous pressure. 

And how would you know? Please stop with the motherly talk. Good grief. This isnt upwards basketball.

I'm just glad we have leads in games this late in the season in the SEC. Baby steps for me I guess...lmao 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

And how would you know? Please stop with the motherly talk. Good grief. This isnt upwards basketball.

Act like an Auburn man. Suck it up and deal with it. Enough already. 

we really are never going to beat ole miss in basketball again are we? 10 in a row. you got to be kidding me. WE should of beat them twice just this year!

Archived