Ole Miss Post Game

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if our super-stars, who can't play defense, are gonna bitch and whine because people are being mean to them on twitter?!?!? 

AU kept bombing away from outside....and not hitting....and 20 turn overs.....no way to win giving away that many shot opportunities. 

More than 60 points allowed in the second half again.....that's unbelievable....

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Did that just happen?

Yes it did, and sadly, none of us are surprised it happened. I wonder if the team realized giving up big leads is part of their identity?

No matter how much these guys score... 

Purifoy is a liability on defense.

Wiley is no good to us if he can't make free-throws.

Dunans is about the most inconsistent player we have.

This was an inexcusable loss... nothing else can be said.  Because of this loss right here, we will not make it to 20 wins, and we won't make it to .500 in conference play.

2 minutes ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

Yes it did, and sadly, none of us are surprised it happened. I wonder if the team realized giving up big leads is part of their identity?

I wonder if they realize they've almost guaranteed they are out of the NCAA tourney?  That one scars the record and it's almost too late to recover. 

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

I wonder if they realize they've almost guaranteed they are out of the NCAA tourney?  That one scars the record and it's almost too late to recover. 

with that loss... they might be out of the NIT as well...?

I cannot get over we have lost 10 in a row to ole miss. OLE FREAKING MISS?!?!? Are you kidding me? that is one of the most pathetic statistics in Auburn athletics history. 

Knowing this team they will beat florida on tuesday with how whacky this season has been.

Got to put this one on BP. We were absolutely running OM out of the gym in the 1st half, not even realizing there was a shot clock. In the start of the second half, we came out milking the clock inside of 10 seconds about the first 7-8 possessions while OM attacked our defense  BP has got to realize that we have a bunch of young thoroughbreds and we need to just let them run when they have it going on like in the first half. Don't do anything to slow down our momentum!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I cannot get over we have lost 10 in a row to ole miss. OLE FREAKING MISS?!?!? Are you kidding me? that is one of the most pathetic statistics in Auburn athletics history. 

I dunno. Gymnastics had lost to bama 100-something times in a row until one of these last few years. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Sort of the basketball equivalent to Georgia in football. Sad but true on both accounts that Auburn finds a way to lose to certain teams. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I dunno. Gymnastics had lost to bama 100-something times in a row until one of these last few years. 

yes that is way worse. at least bama is a premiere gymnastics program. Ole miss may be one of the few basketball programs in the sec that has a worse history than AU.

Archived