Null

Sign in to follow this  
ScottsboroAuburnFan

2018 4* LB JJ Peterson

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

So....Do we really have a chance here or is he just enjoying some free food?

Have a legit shot. uga still leads. Big time visit for AU. Kid is a stud. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

So....Do we really have a chance here or is he still too much of an uat lean?

We have a chance.

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Have a legit shot. uga still leads. Big time visit for AU. Kid is a stud. 

Are you sure? By all accounts I've seen Bama has led for a good number of months now.

Twill has kept this close I don't see him signing with us at this moment though. Maybe if Propst wasn't his coach but his bama ties and relationship with Pruitt trump the ties he has with Chip. We will see though visit went very good as always. Kid loves Twill and would love to play for him. Bama has him sold that if he wants to make NFL and provide for his daughter then he needs to come to bama where they get a lb drafted in the 1st round nearly every year. I really can't argue with this it is correct bama always has stud lb who are drafted high in the NFL.

Edited by austudnt23
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Twill has kept this close I don't see him signing with us at this moment though. Maybe if Propst wasn't his coach but his bama ties and relationship with Pruitt trump the ties he has with Chip. We will see though visit went very good as always. Kid loves Twill and would love to play for him. Bama has him sold that if he wants to make NFL and provide for his daughter then he needs to come to bama where they get a lb drafted in the 1st round nearly every year. I really can't argue with this it is correct bama always has stud lb who are drafted high in the NFL.

But dont they keep getting the best LBs out there or are they turning 3 star talent into draft picks? Im asking a serious question. Not trying to be funny.

2 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

But dont they keep getting the best LBs out there or are they turning 3 star talent into draft picks? Im asking a serious question. Not trying to be funny.

They get the best to play at their best

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AU80cruiser said:

To recruits & many parents that doesn't matter. All they want to know is are your guys going pro regardless of ratings.

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They get the best to play at their best

This says it perfectly.

• Like 1