ellitor

2018 4* WR Jacob Copeland

13 posts in this topic

4_4343985.jpg

Pensacola, FL (Pine Forest)

Ht 6-1 Wt 188

247 Profile

28 offers including AU, FSU, Florida, Bama, UGA, Clemson, LSU, Miami, Michigan, tOSU, Tennessee & USC

AU believed to have a real shot along with FSU, & UF

Been to AU a number of times

2 people like this

59 minutes ago, ellitor said:

4_4343985.jpg

Pensacola, FL (Pine Forest)

Ht 6-1 Wt 188

247 Profile

28 offers including AU, FSU, Florida, Bama, UGA, Clemson, LSU, Miami, Michigan, tOSU, Tennessee & USC

AU believed to have a real shot along with FSU, & UF

Been to AU a number of times

Who has recruiting responsibility for AU in the Mobile/northern Florida area?  Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Who has recruiting responsibility for AU in the Mobile/northern Florida area?  Thanks. 

Don't remember & may shift now with staff changes.

MUST get IMO. He's getting recruited hard by Worm and Gatewood.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, au_bsci_04 said:

MUST get IMO. He's getting recruited hard by Worm and Gatewood.

& Kodi since he became WR coach.

Yes absolutely. Kodi is all over him and Copeland likes the relationship. I feel like we've all been saying this for a few years but just a good offensive showing on the field will secure some of this top talent. Too much inconsistency.

17 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Yes absolutely. Kodi is all over him and Copeland likes the relationship. I feel like we've all been saying this for a few years but just a good offensive showing on the field will secure some of this top talent. Too much inconsistency.

Agreed. I still think it's unlikely we get any WR commits before the season after Chip hopefully shows what his pass O can do married with a Gus run mindset. A big passing day at A Day would be a nice shot in the arm though.

Edited by ellitor
3 people like this

As we all know the offense is very vanilla during the A-Day game, but Chip will surely want to give the fans as well as the opposition a taste of what he has in store for this season. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

As we all know the offense is very vanilla during the A-Day game, but Chip will surely want to give the fans as well as the opposition a taste of what he has in store for this season. 

It would be awesome to go all petrino in the spring game and just sling it around for 500 yards or so like I believe lamar jackson did last yr in their spring game but that would be so anti gus. Copeland really seems to love him some kodi. AWESOME sign for kodi on the trail. now just got to sling it during the fall to give him some more ammo to use to make it easier to recruit these stud wrs.

I agree.  We should just throw it around.  Throw a few to the tight ends.  Show teams something new to respect with this offense. 

54 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It would be awesome to go all petrino in the spring game and just sling it around for 500 yards or so like I believe lamar jackson did last yr in their spring game but that would be so anti gus. Copeland really seems to love him some kodi. AWESOME sign for kodi on the trail. now just got to sling it during the fall to give him some more ammo to use to make it easier to recruit these stud wrs.

That would be a nice change of pace . 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Chip will surely want to give the fans as well as the opposition a taste of what he has in store for this season. 

That is the plan as of now.

2 people like this