ellitor

2018 4* WR Jacob Copeland

65 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Yeah well a Top 5 is coming soon so...:-\

with this kid expect stuff like this daily. He loves the spotlight. Just released a top 2 now a top 5! lololol I am sorry but it is April Kid.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




 O BOY! we made the top 2 and top 5! WOOOOOOO!!! What is our prize?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we stop knowing what his top 5 is ten minutes after he announces it, I'll start making fun of him for offering it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McLoofus said:

When we stop knowing what his top 5 is ten minutes after he announces it, I'll start making fun of him for offering it. 

but what about a top 10 Loof?! Is that where you draw the line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

but what about a top 10 Loof?! Is that where you draw the line?

The supply only exists because there's a demand. As long as recruiting analysts have paid subscribers, coaches sing happy birthday to recruits over the phone, nick saban enters into dance contests with other coaches at kids' grandparents' birthday parties and people like us spend all day hanging out on recruiting forums, then kids like this can put out a new top 100 list every day and laugh at us while they do it and I won't blame them one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

The supply only exists because there's a demand. As long as recruiting analysts have paid subscribers, coaches sing happy birthday to recruits over the phone, nick saban enters into dance contests with other coaches at kids' grandparents' birthday parties and people like us spend all day hanging out on recruiting forums, then kids like this can put out a new top 100 list every day and laugh at us while they do it and I won't blame them one bit.

A lot of these kids are simply overwhelmed, hence the back tracking.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, metafour said:

A lot of these kids are simply overwhelmed, hence the back tracking.

Makes sense. I would be, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, metafour said:

A lot of these kids are simply overwhelmed, hence the back tracking.

This. I'm told AU is at least in the top 2 for this kid. Could be a slight leader. Loves the way Kodi isn't BS'ing him. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update

 

Quote

 

4-star wide receiver Jacob Copeland, Escambia

DSC_0001-5_miczxe.jpg
4-star WR Jacob Copeland (Benjamin Wolk/SEC Country)

Kirschner: Florida is recruiting Copeland the hardest out of the schools he’s considering, but it’s Alabama who’s gaining the most steam in his recruitment. He was in Tuscaloosa last week for a visit, and he’ll return to Alabama on Saturday for the Tide’s spring game. He believes that early playing time, which is the most important factor in his recruitment, is obtainable at Alabama, Auburn and Florida. Copeland originally had a top two of Florida and Auburn as of just two weeks ago. He threw that out after talking to the staffs at Alabama, Ole Miss and Tennessee, which are the schools that comprise his top 5, along with Florida and Auburn. Those staffs made it clear to him how badly they wanted him in their recruiting class even after he stated publicly that he was down to just the Gators and Tigers. He doesn’t have any official visits set just yet, but he stated how he would like to visit an unnamed California school and Michigan. He said that even if he visited those schools the all-SEC top 5 will be hard to crack. Copeland will make his commitment at the Under Armour All-America Game in January.

Wolk: Since Copeland’s most recent visit to Auburn, a few things have changed with his recruitment. His narrowed options of Auburn and Florida have added three more competitors: Alabama, Ole Miss and Tennessee. Alabama, in particular, revved up its recruiting efforts of Copeland since then. He will attend the Crimson Tide spring game on Saturday, which will be his second trip in as many weeks to Tuscaloosa. Copeland mentioned Alabama’s decision to move a few defensive backs to wide receiver, and he feels like that gives him an easier opportunity to play early, something that has Alabama much more in the mix than before. As for Auburn, Kodi Burns remains the coach he’s closest to and said Burns told him he’d be down in Pensacola next week to visit his high school. The plan remains for Copeland to decide at the Under Armour All-America Game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2017 at 7:53 AM, ellitor said:

Update

 

 

I think AU isn't pushing for this kid like they were in the past. Too much of a drama queen. 

uat made a huge splash with lots of AU recruits over the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think AU isn't pushing for this kid like they were in the past. Too much of a drama queen. 

uat made a huge splash with lots of AU recruits over the weekend. 

Damn do you not have any good news?:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now