Men vs. Florida - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only listening to the game, but I have to say that Coach Smith is much better this year as a color guy. He seems to be analyzing the game more with a coach's eye. 

Florida bombing away...nobody in his face and Florida guard drilled it from well behind the 3 point line.   Think it is a 11 point run for UF....not a good thing

Surprise, surprise, an 11-0 run by Florida. It's going to get ugly in the 2nd half.  Based on auburn consistently not being able to play a complete game,  they could get blown out in the second half 

Just now, AUGoo said:

Are they really not fouling as much as we are?

Nope. AU is shooting jumpers and AUs fouls are legit per Rod and Coach. Just not playing well.

Just now, jared52 said:

Nope. AU is shooting jumpers and AUs fouls are legit per Rod and Coach. Just not playing well.

We just don't do much in the way of offense to draw fouls....mostly outside shooting or short jumpers within the circle....not gonna shoot many foul shots that way.

This team has GOT TO LEARN to respond when they get punched in the mouth.

I have heard all about how Danjel is expected to be such prolific scorer.  He's obviously gifted with quickness and size.

Why doesn't he drive more?

Archived