Softball vs. SIUE - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grounder to 2nd ends the top 5th, but SIUE gets 2 and ties the game at 3.    Shea, Greenwood and Podany due up for Auburn.

Grounder to 3rd and Cooper fields it and goes back to the bag and gets the lead runner.   2 outs. Runners on 1st and 2nd.

Carlson gets a strikeout to end the top 7th.   Auburn coming up to win it right here.    If my account is correct it should be Spain, Draper and Cooper in the 7th.

Big strikeout there.  Time to put a few hits together and win this. If we are going to win this, we will have to score more points than we have in a game this year. 

I thought they could throw around with the new rule, but the last throw had to be to the pitcher. Not to an infielder who hands it to the pitcher, preventing a conference at the mound. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

I thought they could throw around but the last throw had to be to the pitcher. Not to an infielder who hands it to the pitcher, preventing a conference at the mound. 

That makes more sense. 

Wallace sends on high and down the right field line, basket catch by the 2nd baseman just in fair territory to end the inning.   After 7.  Game tied 3-3.

Maybe it's the orange face masks preventing our bats from getting going. :outtahere:

Carlson sets them down in order.   Going to the bottom 8th.  3-3.  Fagan, Veach and Shea due up for Auburn.  Let's win this thing here.

Archived