Hey Conservatives! Feel free to defend the Constitution

AUUSN

16 hours ago, homersapien said:

What fake news?

There is no such thing as the "fake news media".  You are the one believing in a myth by implying that is an accurate charge and he was being selective.

The operative words are "media" and "enemy of the people".   That's his message.  You are trying to bend over backwards rationalizing why it's not.

As for being selective, it's bad enough he said "fake media" and listed 5 major organizations as examples.  

Bottom line, this argument he was being 'selectively accurate' is complete BS. No one can even supply a specific example that proves that premise.    

Funny how Trump calls out MSM as being fake, yet coddles up to Alex Jones, the guy that had his listeners harass parents of Sandy Hook victims because he believed they were actors and actresses pretending to be victims of a tragic school shooting. Trump is attacking media outlets that are critical of the job he is doing. He is a narcissist with a bruised ego. He cares for no one outside his own self interests. That was clearly evident in the statement he finally released on the anti semantic attacks and vandalism that is happening in our country. Regardless of politics, I have never before felt like POTUS didn't care for America. That is until now. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/business/media/alex-jones-conspiracy-theories-donald-trump.amp.html

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Only, it wasn't. The FBI  found Flynn did nothing wrong. 

That was not a definitive ruling.

And he probably lied or withheld information from them earlier in the investigation.  

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

And he probably lied or withheld information from them earlier in the investigation.  

Oh homie... :laugh: 

Pour vous - 

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

That made me laugh out loud.

I keep thinking of Hillary's FBI issues....

On 2/22/2017 at 5:14 PM, WDavE said:

That made me laugh out loud.

I keep thinking of Hillary's FBI issues....

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies, current and former U.S. officials said.

The Jan. 24 interview potentially puts Flynn in legal jeopardy. Lying to the FBI is a felony offense. But several officials said it is unclear whether prosecutors would attempt to bring a case, in part because Flynn may parse the definition of the word “sanctions.” He also followed his denial to the FBI by saying he couldn’t recall all of the conversation, officials said.

Any decision to prosecute would ultimately lie with the Justice Department.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_flynn-5pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&tid=a_inl&utm_term=.c4ecea2955ce

Archived