Men vs. Texas A&M - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i literally laugh out loud every time I hear announcers say we have NBA caliber players.  We have nobody, not one player, that can make a pro roster.  

I keep hearing Wiley's gonna be a 1.5 and done... that is preposterous!  He's getting owned by a&m's big freshman!!!  That's how a big is supposed to play!

What a shot by a Johnson to give the team a pulse. I'd like to see some more LaRon Smith as opposed to Waddell out there. Defense somehow has to pick it up I hope Pearl can do something in the locker room to fire them up for a change in the 2nd half.

Auburn better come out strong in the 2nd half if they want to stay in this one.  We can over come 14 but we have to have solid defense.

Our defense is laughable. Tam shot almost 70%. The real question will be if TAM can score 60 in the 2nd like other teams have lately. 

Sooooo frustrating. I thought we would be a lot better than we are by this point in the season. 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Good news for our lack of rebounding, Wiley went out with what they are calling a hyper extended knee. Maybe Auburn can make it respectable.

why is one of our best players getting hurt good news?  That's just stupid.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

I was being sarcastic. Sorry to upset your delicate system. I'm not happy he is hurt.

sarcasm just doesn't convey well on message boards.  My comments are based on what was said and what was said was stupid. 

Archived