2018 OL Targets

JoeinPF

9 hours ago, JoeinPF said:

So how many OL spots are we trying to fill this year and who are our top targets?

From AU 247 their guess right now is 4-5 and don't know who the top targets are right now but names to know are:

5* OG Jamaree Salyer

4* OT Richard Gouraige

4* OT William Barnes

4* OT Christian Armstrong

4* OG Trey Hill

4* OG Tank Jenkins

4* OG Jalil Irvin

3* OT John Campbell

3* OT Casey Holman

3* OT Kameron Stutts

3* OG Ed Montilus

Tank is a very good prospect from Montgomery. We should lead for him. (And I absolutely love the name!)

Barnes is a beast from Apopka. Hopefully he has a good relationship with Chandler Cox. He also knows Coach Porter, so maybe we can make strides with him. ?‍♂️

We have done pretty well with OL recruiting lately.  I hope 2018 is a very big year for us in that dept.  

22 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Barnes is a beast from Apopka. Hopefully he has a good relationship with Chandler Cox. He also knows Coach Porter, so maybe we can make strides with him. ?‍♂️

Good, that means he probably also has a good relationship with @augolf1716. I'm assuming, anyways, since golf is our lead recruiter in that area. 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Good, that means he probably also has a good relationship with @augolf1716. I'm assuming, anyways, since golf is our lead recruiter in that area. 

Really, Loof?  You think it is good for this fine young man to be riding around in a golf cart with a PBR drinking octogenarian.

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Really, Loof?  You think it is good for this fine young man to be riding around in a golf cart with a PBR drinking octogenarian.

Damn big word for you......I'm impressed sorta.....JC is a good player someone to keep an eye on. UF is going to be hard to beat if they stay on him

22 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Damn big word for you......I'm impressed sorta.....JC is a good player someone to keep an eye on. UF is going to be hard to beat if they stay on him

Not if our best golf cart riding PBR drinking Octogenarian is on his game. LOL

Archived