What does CPAC have in common with Berkeley liberals?

homersapien

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Except CPAC was a greater attention whore than Berkley protestors.

CPAC knew who Milo was before this video.

Berkeley knew, and then they acted like freaking thugs. There was no property destruction or people being beaten at CPAC. They simply rescinded his invitation.  Like civilized humans. 

3 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Berkeley knew, and then they acted like freaking thugs. There was no property destruction or people being beaten at CPAC. They simply rescinded his invitation.  Like civilized humans. 

Did I say anything about how the process was executed?

The UC university officials should have taken the same civilized position.  

The students simply let them know that, even if with unfortunate excess.

But the logic in both cases was the same.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I can't make you think.

Not like you do, hell no. I'll stick with SANITY, thank you very much.

CPAC wasn't the sight of any sanctioned rioting, violence, vandalism ( as was Cal-Berkeley ) ... it didn't  jettison Milo out of any fear of harm to innocent bystanders or destruction of property (  which happened anyway ). CPAC , which isn't a public university, but merely an annual meeting of dedicated conservatives, and isn't obligated by the same criteria.  To compare one to the other is an endeavor in absurdity. 

Any attempt to try to compare the two are nothing but a display of pure ignorance 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Not like you do, hell no. I'll stick with SANITY, thank you very much.

CPAC wasn't the sight of any sanctioned rioting, violence, vandalism ( as was Cal-Berkeley ) ... it didn't  jettison Milo out of any fear of harm to innocent bystanders or destruction of property (  which happened anyway ). CPAC , which isn't a public university, but merely an annual meeting of dedicated conservatives, and isn't obligated by the same criteria.  To compare one to the other is an endeavor in absurdity. 

Any attempt to try to compare the two are nothing but a display of pure ignorance 

They both cancelled because they didn't want to be identified with a racist and pedophile.

They both cancelled to avoid further controversy.

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

They both cancelled because they didn't want to be identified with a racist and pedophile.

They both cancelled to avoid further controversy.

Cite me where Berkeley had stated Milo was a pedo ? Did they KNOW about this claim of his, before the interview ? Prove it, if you can. Give links and citations of where they said exactly that, if you can. 

I know you can't, but still... this should be fun. 

To be fair, it was the violence and rioting, not his imaginary ' racist ' views, or anything else, that is why Berkeley cancelled his speech. 

Yes... " further controversy " . What a weasel you are. 

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Cite me where Berkeley had stated Milo was a pedo ? Did they KNOW about this claim of his, before the interview ? Prove it, if you can. Give links and citations of where they said exactly that, if you can.

So, are you implying that CPAC was OK with the racism? ;D

So, are you implying that CPAC was OK with the racism? ;D

CITE FOR ME WHERE BERKELEY STATED THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH MILO'S PEDOPHILIA AS A REASON THEY CANCELLED HIS SPEECH !! 

AS YOU CLAIMED.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

As always, you are over-analysing this.  (aka subjecting it to a weasel treatment.)

Berkely refused MY an opportunity to speak.

CPAC refused MY an opportunity to speak.

Saved to forever display your stupidity and brain dead bias. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

CITE FOR ME WHERE BERKELEY STATED THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH MILO'S PEDOPHILIA AS A REASON THEY CANCELLED HIS SPEECH !! 

AS YOU CLAIMED.

I didn't claim that. As always, you are over-analysing this.  (aka subjecting it to a weasel treatment.)

17 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

They both cancelled because they didn't want to be identified with a racist

Why didn't Columbia cancel the appearance of Iran's President ? Weren't THEY afraid of being identified with the # 1 exporter of terrorism in the world, and a leader whose country openly kills citizens for the crime of being gay ??? ;;

I didn't claim that. As always, you are over-analysing this.  (aka subjecting it to a weasel treatment.)

Liar. That is EXACTLY what you claimed. 

Man, all the histrionics from the right about NAMBLA these past few years and it turns out one of their icons condones abusing young boys. The irony of it all. 

8 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Man, all the histrionics from the right about NAMBLA these past few years and it turns out one of their icons condones abusing young boys. The irony of it all. 

Milo was never an " icon " of the Right.  He was a noisy , attention seeking bomb thrower who, if one sifted through his antagonistic rhetoric, made some valid points. 

You a fan of George Takei ? Lena Dunham?  Those are true ' icons ' of the Left, who did as bad ,if not worse than Milo.  Not seeing the ' outrage ' against them, are you ? Calls for the DNC to denounce one of its keynote speakers from the Hillary convention ??? :gofig: 

No ? 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Milo was never an " icon " of the Right.  He was a noisy , attention seeking bomb thrower who, if one sifted through his antagonistic rhetoric, made some valid points. 

You a fan of George Takei ? Lena Dunham?  Those are true ' icons ' of the Left, who did as bad ,if not worse than Milo.  Not seeing the ' outrage ' against them, are you ? Calls for the DNC to denounce one of its keynote speakers from the Hillary convention ??? :gofig: 

No ? 

Was one of them advocating pederasty?

12 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

No ? 

CPAC invited the guy to speak there. Make of that what you will. 

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Was one of them advocating pederasty?

And yet more weaseling from the usual suspect. Bravo.

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

CPAC invited the guy to speak there. Make of that what you will. 

No need to make of it what I will. As they found out his views on ' wavering consent ' between a BOY and an older man, they rescinded his invite. Not the same as Berkeley. 

Just now, AURaptor said:

No need to make of it what I will. As they found out his views on ' wavering consent ' between a BOY and an older man, they rescinded his invite. Not the same as Berkeley. 

I didn't say it was.

Conservative icon upholds the ideals of NAMBLA. The end. Hope CPAC learned their lesson. Lay down with dogs, get fleas. 

Archived