2018 4* S Smoke Monday (AU 7/11/17)

ellitor

Cam Newton coming through in the clutch again for us!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!!!! War Damn Eagle!

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Cam Newton coming through in the clutch again for us!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!!!! War Damn Eagle!

Kristi too.

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Kristi too.

kristi MAY be a better recruiter than ol gustav is with her great personality! lol.......

• Like 5

Kaaaaaaboooom! War Eagle! Man did I need this today!

Coach Steele you son of a gun!!! It's even sweeter that he didn't visit GA or Dabo!!! Love what we have going on as for as having a family vibe and stressing those values ultimately winning these kids' hearts. Maybe it is good to keep Gus and Kristi around for a while... as long as Gus acts right! I'm believing that we will get great news again soon! Who knows, we might sway Kearis Jackson too! War freaking eagle!!!

• Like 1

iff. and I'm sure a big iff..  although not totally farfetched  at all. In fact very possible. 

Auburn were to sign all three players mentioned. Monday, Fields and Jacson.

We will see proposed legislation to not allow Cam Newton to coach 7 on 7 teams.

and yes I know. Im just rambling.  I'm excited.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

iff. and I'm sure a big iff..  although not totally farfetched  at all. In fact very possible. 

if we get justin fields it will be worth it! lol WOOOOOOOO!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

The timing is immaculate...The momentum going into tomorrow's visit is up there man. I wonder how close they were on the team. According to sec country, he let them know in group chat. I know Fields wants wait for his decision but if somehow someway he commits tomorrow I will lose my shizz!!

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

Dude has the alpha mentality we need at safety man!!!! He thrives on punishing wr's and the like. His favorite player is Sean Taylor for gosh sake! He says he destroys wide receivers and running backs for entertainment in his Twitter bio. He also says he's a career ender....don't necessarily want that but he's the real deal.

Edited by WFE12

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

The timing is immaculate...The momentum going into tomorrow's visit is up there man. I wonder how close they were on the team. According to sec country, he let them know in group chat. I know Fields wants wait for his decision but if somehow someway he commits tomorrow I will lose my shizz!!

You're getting excited aren't ya. Fields & company won't be here til Thursday, not tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Holy crap!!!! To add to @ellitor

Me right now, literally!

stone-cold-steveweisers-o.gif?84b9e3

True but that's to much beer wasting for Golf so I didn't use it as a gif for him.

• Like 2

Hat's off to Gus. Reading Monday's statement, above, he said he spent the whole day with Coach Malzahn and that's what sold him. Lets give credit where credit is due.

• Like 7