2018 4* S Smoke Monday (AU 7/11/17)

ellitor

16 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

You got that right always one of my true loves:kiss3:

Image result for tuesday weld

Sorry aufan57, if I would have known she looked like that, I would have liked your post.

5 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

Sorry aufan57, if I would have known she looked like that, I would have liked your post.

Hahaha

Fyi, she looks that good in all of her pics. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, corchjay said:

looks like my wife... just sayin suckers!!

Yeah well coaches often out punt their coverage by a country mile.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

What country is she from............................j/k....:poke:

And she thought all Americans were rich.  Go figure.  J/k.  Back to this Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday kid... 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

I don't remember the last time we RECRUITED a safety with this talent. Mike McNeil?

Ummm. Devon Hunter was a high 4* & a top 50 player in the nation last year.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/03/why_auburns_the_team_to_beat_f.html#incart_river_index

Why Auburn's the team to beat for 'brutal' hitter Quindarious Monday

Quindarious Monday holds offers from more than 15 schools, but one is currently standing out above the rest.

"Auburn is in the lead right now -- my front-runner," Monday said while participating at Nike's The Opening Atlanta regional camp Sunday in Buford, Ga. "Then I've got Florida State, Florida, Tennessee, then Georgia and Michigan is in the mix, of course."

The 6-foot-3, 175 pounder at nearby Carver High School in Atlanta is ranked as a four-star prospect and the nation's No. 13 athlete in the 247Sports Composite. He plays on both sides of the ball right now, but is primarily being recruited as a safety at the next level.

Monday describes himself as a long, physical and "just brutal" hitter who loves contact. The constant communication he has with the Auburn staff has the Tigers in the lead for his services.

"The love they show," Monday said of Auburn. "I interact with all the coaches and they interact with me on a daily basis. I recently heard from Coach Gus (Malzahn) Thursday as a matter of fact. He told me he wants me to get up (to campus) one of these Saturdays so I can see the scrimmage in the stadium and be by his side and see how it goes."

Monday, who attends Carver High School in nearby Atlanta, said he's been to the Plains about four or five times. He plans to return April 9 for the A-Day spring scrimmage. He continues to build a relationship with new Auburn defensive backs coach Greg Brown.

"I love Coach Brown," Monday said. "His experience, he isn't afraid to tell you how it is... He's coached a lot of good players in the league, like HaHa Clinton-Dix. That's a big one for me because he's playing safety. Knowing he's doing so good and he was under Coach Greg, I know I can do good under Coach Greg."

Monday is also considering taking trips to Cincinnati, Georgia, Kentucky and Michigan this spring. He plans to make his commitment at the end of his senior season, but said it's "possible" his decision could come sooner.

Check out Monday's highlights in the Hudl video below.

Why haven't we locked him up already? These kids that we let get away that are All-Auburn in the Spring are literally killing me! We need Monday & Armour-Davis to commit by A-Day.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Why haven't we locked him up already?

He's not ready to commit yet. Just doesn't plan to commit to anyone til after his Sr season has started at the earliest.

7 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

We need Monday & Armour-Davis to commit by A-Day.

No. We just need them in the class at some point. The when doesn't matter much although earlier does help in recruiting but not enough to make a major difference really.

2 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

This kid is the real deal! 

I was told he is wanted as Safety/Nickel.

Prob play CB/nickel if he can't add weight, safety if he can add 20lbs +...

It will depend on his hips and speed more than anything. If he has loose, fluid hips & speed then he can play CB.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

This kid is the real deal! 

I was told he is wanted as Safety/Nickel.

Prob play CB/nickel if he can't add weight, safety if he can add 20lbs +...

6'3" 175 and will easily add 15 pounds the first college summer. He's a safety, and one we NEED

• Like 3

Even if he has the hips to play CB our biggest need is safety. Add 15 pounds to this young man with his height you have an ideal safety than if he has the hips to play CB you have a safety who can really lock down TE's and RB's out of the backfield.  This is a young man I really want to see us get.

• Like 2