2018 4* S Smoke Monday (AU 7/11/17)

ellitor

10 hours ago, leglessdan said:

Kid looks a little Junior Rosegreen-esque with them licks he lays on guys...lol.

Yep. Same attitude, except Smoke is bigger, faster, and more athletic than Rosegreen was. 

Edit:  I just looked st his numbers again. He may not be faster than Rosegreen was. I was thinking Smoke was faster than he is for some reason. (maybe the nickname....)

Edited by AUpreacherman22
  • Like 1

Senior stats: 

7 interceptions, 115 interception return yards, 7 blocked punts, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery, 72 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 1,016 yards receiving, 46 receptions and 15 receiving touchdowns.

Smh...

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Senior stats: 

7 interceptions, 115 interception return yards, 7 blocked punts, 1 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 72 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 1,016 yards receiving, 46 receptions and 15 receiving touchdowns.

Smh...

Not too damn shabby huh....3kPQsRI.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Senior stats: 

7 interceptions, 115 interception return yards, 7 blocked punts, 1 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 72 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 1,016 yards receiving, 46 receptions and 15 receiving touchdowns.

Smh...

In my opinion the "7 blocked punts" is the most WTF stat there.

• Like 6

How important does his recruitment become if kp and kJ look like they declare for nfl in the coming weeks?

24 minutes ago, toddc said:

How important does his recruitment become if kp and kJ look like they declare for nfl in the coming weeks?

Meant for a different thread, perhaps?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Meant for a different thread, perhaps?

Yes, yes it was! kaviosaya? Smoke the running back! Sorry 

• Like 1

Day 2 Under Armour All-American Top Performers

TOP FIVE ON DEFENSE

4. S Quindarious Monday: The Auburn signee brings good size to the back end of the defense at 6-foot-3, 190-pounder, and it helped during the second practice. Monday recorded a pair of interceptions on the day. The Georgia native looks to be at his best when allow to read and react in the secondary.

Smoke was the only Safety on the list. 4* CB target Olaijah Griffin made the list as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

The link goes to a twitter post about Quay Walker. Though in it is a quote that he is looking for coaches he can trust and connecting with the team. I think he can trust in T-Will no doubt....not even gonna comment on the head coach.

On 12/20/2017 at 12:25 PM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

That wasn't a knock on Stephen Roberts by the way. He did a great job this year 

I'm no coach or talent evaluator but I thought Roberts got better each year which is what you want to see from a player.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2018 at 11:56 AM, milehighfan said:

I'm no coach or talent evaluator but I thought Roberts got better each year which is what you want to see from a player.

No doubt, I think there was a couple of tackles that he made against alabama in one on one situations that could have went for long gains and put them in scoring position. BIG big plays. He came up huge this year. 

I do wish for a more electric punt returner though. 

• Like 1

I really want this kid, does it seem like we'll get him?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

No doubt, I think there was a couple of tackles that he made against alabama in one on one situations that could have went for long gains and put them in scoring position. BIG big plays. He came up huge this year. 

I do wish for a more electric punt returner though. 

Can't argue with you on that point.