Men vs. Lsu - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not playing bad for a road game. Too many fouls it felt like, but LSU had 1 more. 18 threes is too many, especially with the shots they took.  Winning the battle on the board 21 to 17, 9 of those are offensive. Very winnable game. 

Gave up over 40 in the 1st half to the worst team in the league. What's the excuse for pathetic defense this week?  Just can't match up well with the team that's 1-13 in league play?  I guess that's what I get for watching a half. Likely take the second half off and find something better to do. This has become unwatchable. Worst team in the league waltzing through our defense. We may win but our defense won't be the reason. 

Don't see us winning. Played well first half but defense was bad. It's funny cuz we played with good effort. I'm now convinced it's from poor coaching. Guys don't know where to be and when to be there. 

40 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Gave up over 40 in the 1st half to the worst team in the league. What's the excuse for pathetic defense this week?  Just can't match up well with the team that's 1-13 in league play?  I guess that's what I get for watching a half. Likely take the second half off and find something better to do. This has become unwatchable. Worst team in the league waltzing through our defense. We may win but our defense won't be the reason. 

Come on back FE what the heck may as well enjoy it one way or the other.

Archived