2018 3* RB Master Teague III (Ohio St)

ellitor

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, thaitopher said:

KN just posted a free article on Twitter discussing this. Apparently, the video was made before he received an offer from Ohio State. I still think somehow it is Ohio State, but thought that was really interesting. 

If you look closely I am 99% sure he is wearing a UGA shirt until the vary end. 

I have never seen us struggle so much to get a RB on board. O well it is more plug and play at this point. We can stick anyone in there and get production.

Maybe we aren't getting more elite RB talent because we aren't competing at an elite level. Consistently making the playoffs and playing for  national and conference titles is a lot more intriguing for most kids than 7 and 8 win seasons. AU needs a championship contention season, followed by another, followed by another. Gus has the roster, now he needs to deliver. WDE!

27 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Maybe we aren't getting more elite RB talent because we aren't competing at an elite level. Consistently making the playoffs and playing for  national and conference titles is a lot more intriguing for most kids than 7 and 8 win seasons. AU needs a championship contention season, followed by another, followed by another. Gus has the roster, now he needs to deliver. WDE!

UGA is likely to get the best RB in the nation though and they have sucked for years but generally I agree with you.

I was so hoping to read he committed to Auburn. I guess mom didn't have as much pull as we thought she did. Lets reload and see if Gus and company can bring in Martin and/or Pierce.

27 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Oh well, now it looks like we'll have to settle for Worm, Asa, and Pierce.  It sure is rough to be AU right now.  Lol!

Asa is no lock. He has been loving bama  a lot lately. I would not classify any of those as elite backs which is what we should be getting with our rb production the last several years. We are not though. All of those would be good backs however.

38 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

It has not hurt us recently. It looks like this is the year where we cannot afford a 7 or 8 win season (not that I think we can ever afford it) or it will really negatively affect our recruiting and our magic will run out by getting a top 10 class even with mediocre seasons. The theme this recruiting season has been well it would be Auburn if so and so other school did not offer. I DESPISE being in that position. It is Gus own fault though.

41 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Oh well, now it looks like we'll have to settle for Worm, Asa, and Pierce.  It sure is rough to be AU right now.  Lol!

If it truly worked out that way I'd get over Teague quickly. But I'm not holding my breath...

I loved Teagues tape.  But good luck to him in Ohio.  I hope he likes a muddy dirty river.....  Nasty!!!!!  lol  Been to that campus and Columbus is ugly too...  You come upon it and it is a conglomeration of houses and crimes, with that nasty dirty river running through it....  And he better like cold and snow!!

I still don't think the sweepstakes for Teague is over.  Just a hunch.  I don't see Teague and Snead at the same school.  Someone with get in to one of their ears and talk about the depth chart.  I call this one the Ezekiel Elliott factor for now...  it'll wear off and unless Pierce gives us an indication that he's got us at the top I expect Horton and possibly Porter to join in to make a last chance effort to have Teague reconsider.

20 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I still don't think the sweepstakes for Teague is over.  Just a hunch.  I don't see Teague and Snead at the same school.  Someone with get in to one of their ears and talk about the depth chart.  I call this one the Ezekiel Elliott factor for now...  it'll wear off and unless Pierce gives us an indication that he's got us at the top I expect Horton and possibly Porter to join in to make a last chance effort to have Teague reconsider.

Whoever we get will end up being a beast in our system. Numbers will be yuuuuuuuuge if they ever end up the starter lol. RB is the position in recruiting for AU I am least worried about IDK about yall.

I mean are we surprised? Weren't we slow playing him to until the last minutes? tOSU comes calling, I imagine it is hard to say no.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I mean are we surprised? Weren't we slow playing him to until the last minutes? tOSU comes calling, I imagine it is hard to say no.

lol no believe the horseshoes were slow playing him. But you can do that when your Urban Meyer and have a program rolling like his is.

18 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Don't hold your breath. 

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Asa is no lock. He has been loving bama  a lot lately. I would not classify any of those as elite backs which is what we should be getting with our rb production the last several years. We are not though. All of those would be good backs however.

Martin is going to uat. That is if uat has a spot. They are telling him they do. 

9 hours ago, corchjay said:

It's over. He has shut everything down. Time to move on to the other. 

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol no believe the horseshoes were slow playing him. But you can do that when your Urban Meyer and have a program rolling like his is.

Damn buckeyes. Payback for us blocking Antwuan.

20 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Antwuan wants to go to USCe. 

Sarcasm

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don't hold your breath. 

Lol. That was a lame attempt to throw a little sunshine into the situation after losing Teague. 

Asa was all AU a few months ago. I'm not sure what happened there. And I'm not sure what our RB board looks like after those guys. 

Archived