ellitor

45 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Pretty sure that was sarcasm E lol

Thanks Mav!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ellitor said:

I don't understand the point of your post Mikey. Nobody on this board is in a position to make any changes about how many players AU takes at any position or on recruiting tactics.

Two smilies didn't do it for you? Would it help if I use three the next time ?

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks Mav!

E, why don't you try singing I'm a little teapot, like Roman Reigns does on that commercial, and loosen yourself up a little.

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hate to be THAT GUY but I swear none of these national analysts ever seem to think any recruit is going to Auburn. At least that is my perception of Wilfong and others in the past! It irritates me! haha SHOW US SOME RESPECT!

it's a percentage game. When you are guessing, you're going to be right more often if you guess bama and Ohio State than if you guess Auburn.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

E, why don't you try singing I'm a little teapot, like Roman Reigns does on that commercial, and loosen yourself up a little.

I'm plenty loose. I just can't read sarcasm often times. I have to hear a person's tone of voice to get it.

In my defense, had Mikey ever posted anything sarcastic before? He seems ultra serious a lot like me.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm plenty loose. I just can't read sarcasm often times. I have to hear a person's tone of voice to get it.

In my defense, had Mikey ever posted anything sarcastic before? He seems ultra serious a lot like me.

While his opinions are to be taken seriously, as they come from a place of experience and knowledge, Mikey is definitely not ultra serious. 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

While his opinions are to be taken seriously, as they come from a place of experience and knowledge, Mikey is definitely not ultra serious. 

Good point. Sinackle & snarky were the words i was looking for.

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

If everyone's personalities were the same, the world would be a boring place. It's all good.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

If everyone's personalities were the same, the world would be a boring place. It's all good.

hot damn can you see a world full of @bigbird.............................

Image result for holy crap meme

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

hot damn can you see a world full of @bigbird.............................

Image result for holy crap meme

There would be an awful lot of feathers and crap to clean up off the ground. More crap than feathers.

Auburn’s top RB has Tigers in top 3

Master Teague warned that a decision was coming soon. Now he’s one step closer.

The 4-star running back from Blackman (Tenn.) released a top 3 at 3:33 p.m. CT. That’s a lot of threes for the running back who dons No. 33 for his high school. The significance of all it goes back to Teague’s deep faith, which is a reason he feels a strong connection with Auburn.

“That’s the year and how old Jesus was when he died on the cross,” Teague told DawgNation. “So I was thinking that I want to just keep that number, play for Chris and make that number represent something.”

His list of three didn’t have any surprises: Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee.

South Carolina was believed to be in the mix, but the top-3 release included the home-state school, as well as the two out-of-state programs that have been trending for Teague in recent weeks. As the tweet above indicates, Teague only plans to do in-person interviews for the foreseeable future, so direct comments from him will be minimal over the course of the next month.

But SEC Country has been able to gather some information on Teague in the last few days. Here’s what I know.

Auburn has always felt quite confident with Teague. In fact, multiple sources have told me for weeks now that the Tigers should be considered the favorites for the 4-star running back.

Georgia has made a major impression lately. The Bulldogs continue to be a major factor for 5-star running back Zamir White, but Georgia wants to take both in its 2018 class, which would be an impressive haul.

While Tennessee has the home-state push, the Volunteers best hope is that the Teague stays patient with his decision. To my knowledge, Teague hasn’t set an official commitment date, but the sooner he makes a decision, the more likely it is to be Auburn or Georgia — the two programs who have made the strongest push in the last few weeks.

For Auburn, this offers some running back intrigue. The Tigers have picked up the pace with Asa Martin in recent weeks, and there’s also running backs of interest like Harold Joiner whose recruitments have been calm. Many of Auburn’s next moves will hinge on Teague’s decision, so the Tigers are hoping for a choice sooner rather than later.

I haven't seen anybody get a good player from this area besides vandy and UT

I don't know what our chances are, but I sure hope we're able to sign Master Teague III and Asa Martin. JMO

I vote for Teague and Pierce

11 hours ago, corchjay said:

I love that Christ is already a part of this guys life.  May he come down to Auburn and be a face of the program.  

I wonder what the rules are for Brother Chette when it comes to recruits.  Technically he's employed by the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (state funded schools can't employ clergy in a religious capacity), but Auburn lists him as part of the staff on their site. If anyone can show a kid that side of our program, Chette is the guy.

11 hours ago, corchjay said:

I love that Christ is already a part of this guys life.  May he come down to Auburn and be a face of the program.  

Agree. Hope the kid doesn't sell his soul to the devil by committing to UGA. If he commits to Tennessee he may not win many games, but at least he will be a champion of life.

35 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Agree. Hope the kid doesn't sell his soul to the devil by committing to UGA. If he commits to Tennessee he may not win many games, but at least he will be a champion of life.

Tennessee is just a hat on the table right now.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Tennessee is just a hat on the table right now.

I assumed that, but I really wanted to throw Tennessee into my post just so I could make a statement about being a champion of life. :) 

1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

I assumed that, but I really wanted to throw Tennessee into my post just so I could make a statement about being a champion of life. :) 

Made me laugh for sure!

5 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Tennessee went 9-4 last year :dunno:

I don't understand why we don't have our pick of top backs. We have what 8 or 9 years straight with a 1000 yard rusher? It just makes no sense to me... we haven't really been in the mix for any 5* RBs since the Dyer/Lattimore/Seastrunk season... 7 years ago... I don't get it...

Archived