FAMU Game

Going to the eighth- still notched up at 8. Auburn having to fight for this midweeker. FAMU won their first series of the year over Wofford- didn't know they could somewhat compete yet. They look more fundamentally sound than years past

Strikeout and caught stealing to end the inning. It look liked his foot was on the bag but ump called him out. 

Second look and foot was not on bag. 

And AU takes the lead! Jonah Todd singles to left with bases loaded! 9-8 B8

Now a balk is called with bases loaded and it's 10-8 AU! 

Now Bo Decker with his THIRD hit of the night to score 2 more! AU has come back from down 7-0 to take a 12-8 lead! 

13 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

And AU takes the lead! Jonah Todd singles to left with bases loaded! 9-8 B8

Now a balk is called with bases loaded and it's 10-8 AU! 

Now Bo Decker with his THIRD hit of the night to score 2 more! AU has come back from down 7-0 to take a 12-8 lead! 

eh... we were just playin with them ;)

Fly ball to right and that's an Auburn Winner! 12-8! Tigers were down 7-0 going into the bottom of the fifth, and exploded for 12 runs in 5 innings. We get Holy across Friday. 4-1 sounds a lot better than 3-2

I am just now seeing all this.  From the play by play transcript it looks like FAMU was unbelievably aggressive early in the counts.  I assume looking first pitch fastball strikes, which I believe we threw a ton of in the GW series.  Klobosits and Anderson got lit up like the Fourth of July.  This was one our guys could have easily given up on...way to show some mental toughness staying in it even late.

Archived