As SEALs Fought For Their Lives, Trump’s Account Sent And Deleted A TV Tweet

homersapien

I'm sure this has been asked and answered already, but I'm out of the loop.

Most celebs have personnel that are responsible for their twitter/FB/etc accounts. Does Trump have such personnel or does he handle it personally 100%?

23 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

I'm sure this has been asked and answered already, but I'm out of the loop.

Most celebs have personnel that are responsible for their twitter/FB/etc accounts. Does Trump have such personnel or does he handle it personally 100%?

Doesn't matter to homie. Trump's twitter account, his tweet. End of discussion. 

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And that seems unreasonable to you? 

...asks the guy who makes all sort of empty assertions , but never backs them up.

Ever.

:laugh: 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

And that seems unreasonable to you? 

Well your post seemed to imply that Trump was not on his job because he was typing away at twitter, so yeah... it makes a difference whether or not he was actually shirking responsibilities in order to play around on twatter.

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

The president was not in the Situation Room that evening. But his Twitter account, at least, was active.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-yemen-raid-twitter_us_58ae0acbe4b057efdce8c07c?fx1enhihhhyk138fr&

First things first I suppose.

Trump tweets according to Huff PO. 

The scandal that never was by this rag.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-alan-grayson/benghazi-the-scandal-that_b_10723050.html

3 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Well your post seemed to imply that Trump was not on his job because he was typing away at twitter, so yeah... it makes a difference whether or not he was actually shirking responsibilities in order to play around on twatter.

It is my understanding that during the campaign he both had people tweet for him and tweeted himself. Tweets he made himself were from an android phone and tweets made by his staff were from a different device. Now he has an official twitter account that is run by staff. He still tweets from the android on his personal account.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Trump tweets according to Huff PO. 

The scandal that never was by this rag.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rep-alan-grayson/benghazi-the-scandal-that_b_10723050.html

It was never about a video. 

( And no one STILL is willing to say where Obama was and what HE was doing during the Benghazi attack which killed 4 Americans , including our Amb to Libya.  ) 

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

It is my understanding that during the campaign he both had people tweet for him and tweeted himself. Tweets he made himself were from an android phone and tweets made by his staff were from a different device. Now he has an official twitter account that is run by staff. He still tweets from the android on his personal account.

So which was active while "Seals were dying"?

12 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Do you seriously believe someone was twittering for Trump while he was in the situation room?

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Do you seriously believe someone was twittering for Trump while he was in the situation room?

Honest, sincere question - do we really know for certain he was IN the situation room ? Usual suspects are claiming he wasn't. 

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/2/1629117/-Trump-didn-t-bother-to-show-up-in-Situation-Room-for-botched-Yemen-raid

54 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Honest, sincere question - do we really know for certain he was IN the situation room ? Usual suspects are claiming he wasn't. 

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/2/1629117/-Trump-didn-t-bother-to-show-up-in-Situation-Room-for-botched-Yemen-raid

He wasn't.  That's the point.

25 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He wasn't.  That's the point.

You KNOW this ? How ? 

Because it sounds like just a few replies above, you firmly believed he "was" in the situation room. 

Which is it? 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You KNOW this ? How ? 

Because it sounds like just a few replies above, you firmly believed he "was" in the situation room. 

Which is it? 

No, I didn't "firmly believe" it (thus the question mark).

I was questioning the hypothetical that Trump was in the situation room while someone else was twittering for him. 

Either Trump wasn't in the situational room and was tweeting (most likely) or he was in the situational room and not paying attention since he was tweeting.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

You asked two questions with one sentence. The inference was that you assumed he was  in the situation room, and that you were asking  if anyone would use his Twitter account besides him. 

Perhaps you could be more precise when you posted. 

It is AMAZING how the exact same claims are being made against Trump that were being made about Obama. The same people who were defending Obama are not bashing Trump, and the same people who were bashing Obama are defending Trump. This is as pathetic now as it was when the same was being said about Obama. We should be better than this...but we are not. Our partisanship is remarkable.

15 minutes ago, Grumps said:

It is AMAZING how the exact same claims are being made against Trump that were being made about Obama. The same people who were defending Obama are not bashing Trump, and the same people who were bashing Obama are defending Trump. This is as pathetic now as it was when the same was being said about Obama. We should be better than this...but we are not. Our partisanship is remarkable.

I'm asking the question. Was he or wasn't he in the Sitch-room ? Wrong for Obama AND Trump, if neither were there. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

I'm asking the question. Was he or wasn't he in the Sitch-room ? Wrong for Obama AND Trump, if neither were there. 

I don't think any of has enough info to know when Obama or Trump should be in the situation room.

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I don't think any of has enough info to know when Obama or Trump should be in the situation room.

We were TOLD that Obama was at the WH, but NOT in the situation room. Make of that what you will. 

Last night on Fox News' Special Report, former National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor admitted that President Obama was not in the situation room the night of the 9/11 Benghazi attack. After making the admission, host Bret Baier followed up by asking where President Obama was that night, to which Vietor deflected and said, "In the White House."

19 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

We were TOLD that Obama was at the WH, but NOT in the situation room. Make of that what you will. 

Last night on Fox News' Special Report, former National Security Council Spokesman Tommy Vietor admitted that President Obama was not in the situation room the night of the 9/11 Benghazi attack. After making the admission, host Bret Baier followed up by asking where President Obama was that night, to which Vietor deflected and said, "In the White House."

I have ZERO doubt that Trump was accessible while the seal team was acting and that Obama was accessible during the Benghazi attack. This is partisan garbage in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I have ZERO doubt that Trump was accessible while the seal team was acting and that Obama was accessible during the Benghazi attack. This is partisan garbage in my opinion.

Where is the garbage ? The WH didn't say w/ regards to Obama. Has the same been asked w/ the Trump W.H. ? I don't know. 

15 hours ago, AURaptor said:

It was never about a video. 

( And no one STILL is willing to say where Obama was and what HE was doing during the Benghazi attack which killed 4 Americans , including our Amb to Libya.  ) 

That was an unforeseen event, not a planned US military op.  Big difference.

Archived