Softball vs. North Dakota - game thread

WarTiger

NO TV for the game tongiht, and the audio on the website isn't working for me.  I'll do the best I can while watching to the basketball game too.

Lineup tonight vs. North Dakota:

Wallace
Cooper
Fagan
Veach
Greenwood
Shea
Gipson
McCrackin
Draper

Kaylee Carlson - pitching.

Cooper walks (again).  Fagan drops a bunt down and moves the runners over.  2nd and 3rd with 1 out for Kendall Veach.

Auburn allows a baserunner but nothing else.   Bottom 2nd.  Shea, Gipson and McCrackin coming up.  (nice to have McCrackin back in the lineup after she took a pitch to the helmet last week in practice)

Carlson sets them down in order.   Auburn coming up.   Top of the order due up for Auburn:  Wallace, Cooper and Fagan getting us started.

Fagan drops a bunt down and there is no throw. Bases loaded for Kendall Veach.  Veach lines one hard to the gap in right center and to the wall.  Wallace, Cooper and Fagan scores.  Auburn leads 4-0.    Greenwood grounds to 2nd.  1 out.  runner moves to 3rd.

2 outs.  McCrackin drops a bunt down and throw is late and McCrackin is safe at 1st.  Draper up.   Draper drops a bunt down toward 1st and throw gets away from 1st baseman and McCrackin moves around to 3rd.   Runners on 1st and 3rd, with the top of the order up. Auburn has batted around in the 3rd. Carlee Wallace.

Wallace pops it up to short to end the inning.  But, Auburn plates 5 and takes a 6-0 lead after 3.   Makayla Martin in to pitch in the 4th.

Nothing for ND in 5th. CCM making subs for AU batting order 

Archived